Crusader themed games

Sign in to follow this  

Heya,

I'm looking if there are any good games with the Crusader theme out there. Crusader kings II (I also really enjoy other Paradox strategy games) and Stronghold Crusader are ofc on my top list. According to the reviews Stronghold Crusader II is shit and not worth it (unless it maybe drops to 5 dollars on a sale). AoE II also had some Crusader campaigns, I enjoyed those as well.

So in short I guess I'm mostly looking for strategy games, well maybe some RPG if there are any? Are there any other games that is a "must play"?

crusade theme.. Well, there is Assassin's Creed original game, though it has slower pace than rest of the series. Its set during 3rd crusade.

You can also try Medieval II: Total war and its Kingdoms expansion (has whole crusades campaign in it), in addition to crusades campaign you also have tons of mods at your disposal. Considered one of best RTS-s ever, despite the fact that its starting to show some age by now (still tons of fun though)

Let's see... If you arent afraid of mods, there are many crusades mods for Mount & Blade: Warband (RPG)

Those are all that i can think of at moment, as its 2 AM here.

Jack O'Neill: "You know Teal'c, if we dont find a way out of this soon, im gonna lose it. Lose it... it means go crazy. nuts. insane. bonzo. no longer in possession of ones faculties. 3 fries short of a happy meal. WACKO!!!!!!!!"

Found this mod for Mount & Blade: Warband

It's obviously unfinished and lacking in content like many M&B mods but you might find it interesting.

theres a better mod list for M&B in taleworlds forums- you can find better crusader mods

Jack O'Neill: "You know Teal'c, if we dont find a way out of this soon, im gonna lose it. Lose it... it means go crazy. nuts. insane. bonzo. no longer in possession of ones faculties. 3 fries short of a happy meal. WACKO!!!!!!!!"