Guess the... (this time, be extremely misleading)

Sign in to follow this  

This game is same as "Guess the game, movie, etc.", except you're going to be describing a game, movie, etc, using extremely misleading (but still correct) language. The next poster tries to guess which game, movie, etc you're talking about, then proceeds with their own. I'll begin:

A movie in which the main character's wife and most of his kids are brutally murdered by a serial killer. The attack leaves their only surviving son physically handicapped. In a twisted sequence of events, the disabled son is kidnapped and taken hundreds of miles away. The father must try to find his son with the help of a mentally disturbed woman.

Nemo!

I feel like this game only works with animated or really unnatural themes, but I could be wrong. X3

A man meets up with a seemingly mentally disabled lazy slob, accidentally becoming a united team. Together, they find an abandoned baby, and they attempt to take it back to its parents. However, on the way, they meet an aggressive gang who try to take the baby away. One of its members makes a daring feat, and turns his back on his gang to aid the two men in their quest. In the end, the baby is returned, and the group of two becomes a friendly trio!

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Ice Age.

Seven people are in an unfamiliar location where they have to fight for survival.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Mortal Kombat

6 guys try and rob a jewelery store but sit around and make jokes before they can even do the fucking job and ohh yeah they all die at the end and blame one another before the end of it for why it went wrong since they were all coloured idiots

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

Mortal Kombat

Nope, Digimon Adventure.

I want to say Payday (1 or 2) but it's only 4 player co-op, so... GTA 5 Online Heists?

He's 23, has a job, lives on his own, has a girlfriend, but still can't drive.

6 guys try and rob a jewelery store but sit around and make jokes before they can even do the fucking job and ohh yeah they all die at the end and blame one another before the end of it for why it went wrong since they were all coloured idiots

Resevoir dogs

I don't know Psychotic Ninja's so I'm leaving that for the guess

"We are dreamers, shapers, singers, and makers. We study the mysteries of laser and circuit, crystal and scanner, holographic demons and invocations of equations. These are the tools we employ, and we know many things." ~ Elric, the Technomage

6 people all chasing one big bag of cash, a Flight attendant, a Bail Bondsman, An Ex Con, A Gun Nut, Beach Bunny, An ATF Agent, and one dumbass

Alot of Soul Music is in it and at the end they never get the money because there was no money to begin with, it was all a hoax

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

It's a mad, mad, mad, mad world.

Also mine's Spongebob Squarepants.

Person keeps on hitting himself because he can't sleep.

Not a lot to go on but it sounds like another Spongebob reference.

A deranged gun and knife wielding hematophiliac goes on a killing rampage in a medieval world that's probably a metaphor for a menstruation and subsequently gets their ass repeatedly handed to them by almost everything only to finally win and do it all over again next time.

Retired Forum Moderator

No, mine was Fight Club.....

As for yours, I'm not sure. Someone else can have it.

Army of Darkness

A group of friends owe a bad guy a lot of money, buy stolen guns to rob some robbers, while the robbers who originally robbed the guns try to get the guns back to the guy whom they sold the guns to and who sold the guns to the group of friends who are accidentaly trying to sell what they robbed back to the guy the robbed it from, and in the end everyone except for them dies.

Mine was Bloodborne actually.

Well, since there's nothing,

A secret agent makes a trip to a frozen shit-hole to fight "superior" humans who can't see worth a crap yet still managed to steal a giant robot.

These are really fun to write.

Retired Forum Moderator

my last one was Jackie Brown AKA Rum Punch a Novel by Elmore Leonard and a film by Quentin Tarantino

Raritys im gonna go with The Thing by John Carpenter

OT: its the year 3000 and we do deliveries to different planets and im a guy from 1999 who died and was brought back to life in this time

Futurama

We have one rule, Don't mess with other life. We break this rule constantly without any consequence, and when it seems like we will we get off scott free anyway.

"We are dreamers, shapers, singers, and makers. We study the mysteries of laser and circuit, crystal and scanner, holographic demons and invocations of equations. These are the tools we employ, and we know many things." ~ Elric, the Technomage

Mine was Metal Gear Solid. The Genome soldiers were supposed to be "superior" but had the vision cone of like 3 feet.

Either Star Trek or Doctor Who

(game) a spec-ops soldier hunts down his cannibalistic brother and his army of clones while his 8/yo mother tries to destroy him.

Retired Forum Moderator

Red Dead Redemption?

A boy wants to get jiggy with his sister, but she's porking his friend. He comes to terms with this when he realises his dad is a giant black dildo who's been taking orders from a dried fruit who is the embodiment of evil.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

Star Wars

Person has to get his parents back together after the mom falls in love with him, the son.

Big Fish

5 friends kidnap a mobster because they want him to negotiate the release of one of the friends sister who was kidnapped and the kidnappers demand 2 million dollars or shes dead and so is the mobster, and the only downside is that the mobsters driver is Denis Leary and he is wearing 1500 dollar Stingray boots and hes got one hell of a temper and doesnt like to see women get hurt, and 2 the mobster is Christopher Walken and Spoilers ahead: They all fucking die a horrible death via Johnny Galeckis gun