Guess the... (this time, be extremely misleading)

Sign in to follow this  

Big Fish

5 friends kidnap a mobster because they want him to negotiate the release of one of the friends sister who was kidnapped and the kidnappers demand 2 million dollars or shes dead and so is the mobster, and the only downside is that the mobsters driver is Denis Leary and he is wearing 1500 dollar Stingray boots and hes got one hell of a temper and doesnt like to see women get hurt, and 2 the mobster is Christopher Walken and Spoilers ahead: They all fucking die a horrible death via Johnny Galeckis gun

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

suicide kings

Either Star Trek or Doctor Who

Actually I was thinking of both when I was writing that so you get double points

A man fails to fix a radiation leak completely, killing everyone but a smuggler who's in stasis and his cat.

"We are dreamers, shapers, singers, and makers. We study the mysteries of laser and circuit, crystal and scanner, holographic demons and invocations of equations. These are the tools we employ, and we know many things." ~ Elric, the Technomage

suicide kings

Either Star Trek or Doctor Who

Actually I was thinking of both when I was writing that so you get double points

A man fails to fix a radiation leak completely, killing everyone but a smuggler who's in stasis and his cat.

HOW THE LIVING FUCK DID YOU KNOW ABOUT SUICIDE KINGS!? I honestly thought I was the only one who knew about that classic!!

OT: the film Remolay is going on about sounds familiar but i cant put a name to it

Futuristic game involving roller derby, bikes, booze, corporate selling out and hockey fused together with the owner of one of the teams trying to kill everyone to get good ratings and a solid US Cable deal which will possibly kill him at the end, and its also a remake of a cult classic

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

I'm guessing Shadowrun? Closest I can think that fits that.

FEAR.

Correct. Kinda hard to be vague and misleading with FEAR since it's rather unique.

Woot!

(book) Scientists study a weird virus thingy but never figure anything out and only have 2 survivors to go on and nothing makes sense to them for 3/4ths of the book and in the end it doesn't even matter because the issue resolves itself without their help. Useless, useless scientists.

Retired Forum Moderator

I'm guessing Shadowrun? Closest I can think that fits that.

FEAR.

Correct. Kinda hard to be vague and misleading with FEAR since it's rather unique.

Woot!

(book) Scientists study a weird virus thingy but never figure anything out and only have 2 survivors to go on and nothing makes sense to them for 3/4ths of the book and in the end it doesn't even matter because the issue resolves itself without their help. Useless, useless scientists.

So no one here has seen both renditions of Rollerball (since the remake has Jean Reno and LL Cool J, while the original has James Caan)

and that sounds alot like a book I read that was going to be Rambo V which was called predator

HOW THE LIVING FUCK DID YOU KNOW ABOUT SUICIDE KINGS!? I honestly thought I was the only one who knew about that classic!!

I knew about it, but I'm not gonna lie, I cheated. You made it easy by listing actors

OT:

The year is the future, Evil scientists force a janitor into a satellite for some vague experiment, involving the monitoring of his brainwaves. He was meant to go insane, but to combat the insanity he built his own friends

"We are dreamers, shapers, singers, and makers. We study the mysteries of laser and circuit, crystal and scanner, holographic demons and invocations of equations. These are the tools we employ, and we know many things." ~ Elric, the Technomage

I knew about it, but I'm not gonna lie, I cheated. You made it easy by listing actors

OT:

The year is the future, Evil scientists force a janitor into a satellite for some vague experiment, involving the monitoring of his brainwaves. He was meant to go insane, but to combat the insanity he built his own friends

Fair enough on mine but on yours: sounds like 12 monkeys

Cop goes out to the west coast to get back with his wife and have a few laughs at Fox Tower

Red Dwarf.

MST3k.

(game) Guns, high jumping, no fall damage, and surprisingly, no 'aliens'... But robots and mutants!

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Person has to get his parents back together after the mom falls in love with him, the son.

Big Fish

Nope, Back To The Future.

BTG: Borderlands (1, 2, or pre-sequel)

(game) You play as one of three people that have a giant key to whack people/creatures upside the head. After playing as all three characters, you get the whole story.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Person has to get his parents back together after the mom falls in love with him, the son.

Big Fish

Nope, Back To The Future.

BTG: Borderlands (1, 2, or pre-sequel)

(game) You play as one of three people that have a giant key to whack people/creatures upside the head. After playing as all three characters, you get the whole story.

I didnt even think BTTF, and thats a classic trilogy but I need my Air MAGs aka my Power Laces MCFLY! my DeLorean that goes 88 MPH and flies, my Pepsi Perfect and rehydratable pizza, I will make my own version of Pepsi Perfect on wednesday so I can still get my BTTF on and I will watch all 3 together back to back

OT: 8311 XHT

I'm scared that THX 1138 will be wrong so I'm saying star wars

Red Dwarf.

MST3k.

Ding and Ding

(game) A man wants to eliminate gang violence in the city, so he does it by starting a gang. He intentionally tries to kill the most useful of him members, but inadvertently makes them the most powerful person in the world.

Sounds so familiar. I'm going to have someone else tackle this.

+1

2 people play Bridge together and well ones a psycho the other is British

No guess, I haven't the slightest clue, so I'll leave it for the next person, but mine was the Saints Row series.

Nobody's answered mine. :(

Did you not see Jeb's response right below yours?

Nobody's answered mine. :(

Did you not see Jeb's response right below yours?

Not the first post. The post on this page, little earlier. X3 Scott missed him. Poor wittle daniel.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

After his most beloved possession is stolen, a mentally unstable shut-in is misled by a psychic into hitchhiking with a psychotic felon on a cross-country trip.

12 Monkeys?

Cop is an undercover surfer

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA