Guess the... (this time, be extremely misleading)

Sign in to follow this  

After his most beloved possession is stolen, a mentally unstable shut-in is misled by a psychic into hitchhiking with a psychotic felon on a cross-country trip.

12 Monkeys?

Cop is an undercover surfer

mine was A View To A Kill and this one that Ninjas describing must have Keanu Reeves, Gary Busey, and Swayzee

aka Point Break

The 3 seashells

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

(Game) Main character sneaks into summer camp only to find the other kids are there for romance and not learning.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Everlasting Summer?

Main character is an alien monkey who fights evil.

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

(Game) Main character sneaks into summer camp only to find the other kids are there for romance and not learning.

Psychonauts

Main character is an alien monkey who fights evil.

Dial M for Monkey

Game. In the world of graffiti there are no warnings. If you are caught once you will be shot at where you stand. You are the worlds most heinous criminal. Be a fugitive from the police and keep painting on walls.

"We are dreamers, shapers, singers, and makers. We study the mysteries of laser and circuit, crystal and scanner, holographic demons and invocations of equations. These are the tools we employ, and we know many things." ~ Elric, the Technomage

Marc Eckō's Getting Up: Contents Under Pressure

This company shits all over their fanbase, makes promises and breaks them, their programming skills are poorly optimized and are of the suck, a lot of the fanbase hates them now, even though there's still those that are White Knighting them, and there's so much shit I (and others) could/have talked about them to the point it could go in the Vent thread, and be at least 1 hour long video of all the shitty things they've done, along with the "fixes" to some of them.

Ubisoft

your fate is to die in the castle. your child will come to avenge you and your ancestors, and they too will die in the castle. It is inevitable. all is death

"We are dreamers, shapers, singers, and makers. We study the mysteries of laser and circuit, crystal and scanner, holographic demons and invocations of equations. These are the tools we employ, and we know many things." ~ Elric, the Technomage

Demolition Man. And that wasn't misleading either. ;) It would've been better to use something like, "A tailor goes up against a psychotic killer in the future."

And mine wasn't 12 Monkeys. ;)

Dan do you know how to use the fucking things?! because if we get any sort of censor credit machine like that I am going to be swearing my ass off until someone tells me how to fucking use the goddamned 3 seashells

A Double Agent who is in Panama and becomes a Pirate after losing his job as a tailor

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

Ubisoft

your fate is to die in the castle. your child will come to avenge you and your ancestors, and they too will die in the castle. It is inevitable. all is death

No my answer's Overkill. Recently they added microtransactions into Payday 2... Even though they promised that it would never have microtransactions.

No my answer's Overkill. Recently they added microtransactions into Payday 2... Even though they promised that it would never have microtransactions.

You sure you aren't also talking about Microsoft?

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

You sure you aren't also talking about Microsoft?

I'm sure it could fit many companies, however, I was thinking of Overkill.

Dan do you know how to use the fucking things?! because if we get any sort of censor credit machine like that I am going to be swearing my ass off until someone tells me how to fucking use the goddamned 3 seashells

The unofficial official usage, direct from the filmmakers themselves, is in the spoilers (because it's a bit graphic):

The first two seashells are used as sort of "chopsticks". Take the two and grab onto the pieces and remove. The third seashell is to scrape out what's left behind.

I prefer my idea much more. The seashells are buttons. The first seashell is wash. The second seashell is rinse. The third seashell is dry.

The unofficial official usage, direct from the filmmakers themselves, is in the spoilers (because it's a bit graphic):

The first two seashells are used as sort of "chopsticks". Take the two and grab onto the pieces and remove. The third seashell is to scrape out what's left behind.

I prefer my idea much more. The seashells are buttons. The first seashell is wash. The second seashell is rinse. The third seashell is dry.

So your a Sandra Bullock Explainer?! because she said its like a bidet

I swear to the lord if I ever have to deal with them I will go to Sandra bullock and post a picture of them and put a gun to her head and say LAST CHANCE! EXPLAIN THIS NOW OR I GET STALLONE AND SNIPES TO DIE TOO! (total sarcasm, would never do that)

OT: Im going Home but I have to deal with alot of bullshit and have to blow shit up and kill gangbangers, bust up a korean shopkeeper and ohh yeah have to blow myself up

To be fair, Sandra Bullock was kinda hot in Demolition Man. ;)

Denis Leary, Stallone, Bullock, Snipes, and Benjiman Bratt were good in it, FELLOW GREETINGS SIR WHATS YOUR BOGGLE! *BOOM*

OT: Im going Home but I have to deal with alot of bullshit and have to blow shit up and kill gangbangers, bust up a korean shopkeeper and ohh yeah have to blow myself up