ROSS'S GAME DUNGEON: CONSTRUCTION BOB ESCAPES FROM HELL

I bet that guy spent a whole day trying to figure out where the extra 5 bucks in his bank account came from

I bet that guy spent a whole day trying to figure out where the extra 5 bucks in his bank account came from
Oh god I hope so!

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

wat.

Where do you find these games, Ross?

Through one of those CDs full of random shareware games? I'm still wondering where a school I went to years ago got all of their games from (naturally they were all gone in the move to Windows XP). Still can't find Aro II.

I really enjoyed this one but I was also really disappointed only because my brain read "Construction Bob" as "Contraption Zach" which is a game I really loved.

There are... a LOT of games were you visit Hell. I'm still holding out hope for Dark Corners of the Earth to get covered this October (you visit a metaphorical Hell... underwater... shut up). If not, well, there's always next October.
Sorry, not this year. You'll get a little bit of Dagon this month though.

Well, what do you have in mind for a "metaphorical hell"? An atrocity we commit in order to get there? *Wink* *Wink* *Nudge* *Nudge* XD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Hh7gVRXzAU

BTW, joking aside, I highly recommend you to cover these games at some point if they are not already planned for this month, as they are perfect fodder for Game Dungeon IMHO.

Pardon the pedantry, but wasn't it Prometheus who got his liver pecked out by birds every day? I take Ross's word for almost everything else, though, I swear.