ROSS'S GAME DUNGEON: CONSTRUCTION BOB ESCAPES FROM HELL

wat.

Where do you find these games, Ross?

Through one of those CDs full of random shareware games? I'm still wondering where a school I went to years ago got all of their games from (naturally they were all gone in the move to Windows XP). Still can't find Aro II.

There are... a LOT of games were you visit Hell. I'm still holding out hope for Dark Corners of the Earth to get covered this October (you visit a metaphorical Hell... underwater... shut up). If not, well, there's always next October.
Sorry, not this year. You'll get a little bit of Dagon this month though.

Well, what do you have in mind for a "metaphorical hell"? An atrocity we commit in order to get there? *Wink* *Wink* *Nudge* *Nudge* XD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Hh7gVRXzAU

BTW, joking aside, I highly recommend you to cover these games at some point if they are not already planned for this month, as they are perfect fodder for Game Dungeon IMHO.

Pardon the pedantry, but wasn't it Prometheus who got his liver pecked out by birds every day? I take Ross's word for almost everything else, though, I swear.