ROSS'S GAME DUNGEON: GO TO HELL

I can say I am sort of like Metal Dave without the tatoos

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

The idea giving the devil 10 souls for a nice spot in Hell ain't a bad idea. This kinda reminds me of that story of Robert Johnson allegedly selling his soul to the devil for badass guitar skills, then died at the age of 27. So perhaps I have 10 souls with me, and I made the same deal as Johnson did, i'll probably live past 27, 10 years at least.

That said, damn good episode you got there, Ross! Worthy of a "Best of the Game Dungeon" list in my opinion.

Welp, now what?

Magnificent episode as always. It had everything I wanted. A game I hadn't heard of, a funny story from your past, and a kicking ending. Well done Ross. I can't wait for the next one, that's apparently coming soon!

Madness!

The idea giving the devil 10 souls for a nice spot in Hell ain't a bad idea. This kinda reminds me of that story of Robert Johnson allegedly selling his soul to the devil for badass guitar skills, then died at the age of 27. So perhaps I have 10 souls with me, and I made the same deal as Johnson did, i'll probably live past 27, 10 years at least.

It doesn't quite work like that... Satan would gain ownership of your soul, and any souls you own would then also come under his ownership by default. (unless the souls you purchased repented, in which case, they go to heaven and the contract is nullified)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

For the love of christ!!!!

Now, i have to see the bad ending!!!

I'm pretty sure, you are right about the "not even worth to be shown"....

....and i would hate myself for completing this game for that reason only....

AHHHH! The definition of: between a rock and a hard place !!!!

To add insult to injury, this seems to be that one game, where NO LET'S PLAY is on yt at all!!!

AHHHHHH!!!!

But there is a quantum of solace:

The videos coming up on yt when you enter: "go to hell bad ending" are quite interesting. 

I mean: 

(viewer discretion is advised)

Edited by HUBERTfromAUSTRIA
forgot something "important"... (see edit history)