• Gay
    • Lesbian
    • Bisexual
    • Pansexual
    • Asexual
    • Transgender / Genderqueer
    • Attack Helicopter

Sign in to follow this  

ugh... asexual, transsexual, idc, i just want to talk about games, do art and have fun with that...

+1

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

Is it just me or is there a lot more gender-queer males than females? I've never actually met a female who was transgender. ._. But that might be because I just lack female friends in general. :P

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

I know quite a few of them actually. Guess it just depends who you hang out with and where you live.

Also genderqueer and transgender are 2 different things. Genderqueer is basically the blanket term for any gender that's neither male nor female. In my case it's gender fluid which the easiest way to describe that is my identity changes overtime. Basically, to simplify things, transgender is anyone who feels their gender is the opposite of their sex(male to female, female to male) and genderfluid covers everything else.

I wonder how many times I can fit the word gender into one post. Gender.

This is why I don't like labels. Too damn many of em.

Retired Forum Moderator

I've never actually met a female who was transgender.

You'll almost never hear about female to male because they don't have the need to tell the whole world unlike the male to females.

Oh gosh, of course they're different. XD Just shows my lack of knowledge when it comes to this stuff. I shouldn't have to be taught what each one is. XP And why is Pansexual got 'pan' in it?? Wouldn't 'omnisexual' make more sense? Unless I'm getting the definitions wrong, gosh this is confusing.

This is why I don't like labels. Too damn many of em.

Can we just call each other 'human beings' and call it a day? XD We're the same skin and bone, might as well stick with that. XP

Although, I get so confused when talking to a transgender. What do they relate to? What do they want to hear? What can I say that won't result in my head being ripped off? XD I don't want to accidentally offend people, that's what I hate doing, so talking to somebody I don't fully understand kinda scares me. Would they be comfortable with me talking about this girl stuff? XP Or would they prefer to hear about this guy stuff? It's always my inner struggle. XP

You'll almost never hear about female to male because they don't have the need to tell the whole world unlike the male to females.

You'd think that's the opposite though, since most females are talkative, emotional and expressive as all hell. :P

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

"Pan" is used in the same way as "Pan-global", as in it covers the whole globe. Thinking about it, Pangaea makes sense as the name for the ancient supercontinent that was the world's landmass before continental drift broke it apart.

I guess as long as you're courteous and open-minded, you can say whatever to a transgender.

You'd think that's the opposite though, since most females are talkative, emotional and expressive as all hell.
Well, they are shifting their identity from Male to Female, so it does make sense, in a stereotyping-females-as-emotional-clucking-chickens way.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

That's because testicles can be REALLY uncomfortable.

XD Oh geez.

Meanwhile, if us girls have the right chest size, we can use them to hold our cups and drinks. XP Just have a straw and BAM, two hands free but we can still drink! :D Mwahaha! The downside is that we gotta go to hell and back for a week each month. X3

-------

I know a female-male trans and he talks about it a lot... Guess it depends on the person.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

I agree on that. Seriously, why to make it a huge deal, let ppl be what they feel like who they are. It's not such a big deal ,0,

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Well, nothing exciting on my part. Just your everyday hetero, stereotypical guy. Although, for the life of me, I've never been able to actually understand why so many people make such a fuss if someone happens to be, for example, homo or trans. Live and let live. I may not be interested when another guy flirts with me, but the times it has happened it was still flattering.

As for how vocal trans people are, it's just like with everyone else. There may very well be a number of them around you in your life and you will never know. Still, there are legitimate reasons for speaking up. In my awesomely civilized country, we were actively working to remove their traits from the gene pool up until quite recently. No joke, as a prerequisite to be granted permission(!) to legally and biologically change your gender, you had to provide proof that all your possible ways of procreation - such as frozen sperm - had been eliminated. It may be a silly notion, but I don't really mind trans people raising a finger about that.

Well, nothing exciting on my part. Just your everyday hetero, stereotypical guy.

Being straight doesn't make you boring or unexciting. D:

Retired Forum Moderator

Whilst I support the rights of all who fall under the LGBT catch-all, if you are going to give me the option to choose "Attack Helicopter" as my sexual preference I'm almost duty bound to select it. It's not even about the lulz anymore... :3

I think working in retail for the past decade has transformed me into a completely asexual entity. I barely register people as potential companions and tend to rigorously stick with people I'm acquainted with. Otherwise I'm genuinely happiest and most content with my own company. Working in a super market unfortunately makes you deeply suspicious of your fellow men and women. In public and at work, people are for the most part obstacles to me. Noisy, hirsute, mobile obstacles.

Under normal circumstances I register a real human being's gender to about same degree I register an unassuming box on the floor flushed against a wall. It's inconsequential at best, or a health and safety hazard waiting to happen at worst. Masculinity is both hilarious and terrifying to me. I sometimes like to imagine some futuristic scenario where the majority of people find the concept of gender culturally unfathomable, and that "gender politics" would be the preserve of erudite archivists specializing in archaic world views and perspectives.

When close friends speak ill of close friends

they pass their abuse from ear to ear

in dying whispers -

even now, when prayers are no longer prayed.

What sounds like violent coughing

turns out to be laughter.

Shuntarō Tanikawa

Whilst I support the rights of all who fall under the LGBT catch-all, if you are going to give me the option to choose "Attack Helicopter" as my sexual preference I'm almost duty bound to select it. It's not even about the lulz anymore... :3

I like how only a small portion of the people active on here DIDN'T vote for that option

the name's riley

I'm a bisexual attack helicopter. I'll shoot my rockets at anything.

If you catch my drift.

Retired Forum Moderator

I put myself down as "I don't know", because I honestly don't know.

I'm just going to mark "no" and be done with it. I will only give my opinions if asked, but be aware, I am not a nice person.

The 21st fucking century called, people can be different sexualities. Get the fuck over it.

Dude, Don't start a flamewar. Also, it's a lot more effective trying to use reasoning as opposed to telling someone to stop being the way they're being because you don't like it.

Thirdly: when the hell did she ever say anything doubting the existence of other sexualities? all she said was pretty much "i'm not going to be all nice if you ask what i am, try your luck" don't put words in people's mouths.

Dude, Don't start a flamewar. Also, it's a lot more effective trying to use reasoning as opposed to telling someone to stop being the way they're being because you don't like it.

Thirdly: when the hell did she ever say anything doubting the existence of other sexualities? all she said was pretty much "i'm not going to be all nice if you ask what i am, try your luck" don't put words in people's mouths.

I'll agree that pest shouldn't start a flame war, but k4's been inactive for a couple of months.

That, and she kinda stated her distaste for the lgbt community several times in the past. It's not so much a "they don't exist" thing as it is a "they shouldn't exist" thing.

the name's riley