• Gay
    • Lesbian
    • Bisexual
    • Pansexual
    • Asexual
    • Transgender / Genderqueer
    • Attack Helicopter

Sign in to follow this  

Kydure was banned from her own request ages ago. No need to discuss it anymore. Move along please. :3 Let's keep on topic.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

I pick Attack Helicopter, as stated before, because it's not even for the "lulz" anymore. It's obligatory.

Anyways, I'm not LGBT+ but I don't care about anyone's preferences, as long as you don't try to change me (which if you get into the "culture" of traps, apparently that's a conflicting issue, but let's not go there).

Well, idunno about a culture of it but a 'trap' is a (often rude, depending on the individual in question) term for a crossdressing male or transgender female. It's mostly something found in manga and anime but not limited to it by any means, unless he's talking about a different kind of trap. But I do kinda agree with him; I'm in favor of not going there. That word is often used in a heavy fetish sense and some people get very angry over that fact. I believe it's a rather disrespectful term because it implies deceit as motive instead of embracing one's self.

Retired Forum Moderator

Ah... girls you think are girls until you reach with your hand into their panties and find a dick there - and then they threaten to embarrass you in front of your mates if you try to raise a fuss... I get it...

Regards

Well, idunno about a culture of it but a 'trap' is a (often rude, depending on the individual in question) term for a crossdressing male or transgender female. It's mostly something found in manga and anime but not limited to it by any means, unless he's talking about a different kind of trap. But I do kinda agree with him; I'm in favor of not going there. That word is often used in a heavy fetish sense and some people get very angry over that fact. I believe it's a rather disrespectful term because it implies deceit as motive instead of embracing one's self.

Yeah, and I remember a thread on the Steam forums where people were basically saying that thinking traps are weird and then rejecting them when you are getting involved with them(before the fact) is "weird". Uh... Okay? Maybe tell me before you lead someone on, is all. Goes the same way with LGBT+, since you can never know what someone's intentions are. This stuff happens.

I thought traps were something Admiral Ackbar was particularly concerned about, shows you what I know!

Whilst I support the rights of all who fall under the LGBT catch-all, if you are going to give me the option to choose "Attack Helicopter" as my sexual preference I'm almost duty bound to select it. It's not even about the lulz anymore... :3

I like how only a small portion of the people active on here DIDN'T vote for that option

It's a veritable movement, I tell you. Attack Helicopter used to be a pejorative slur against our kind, but then we took that word and made it own. If you aren't an Attack Helicopter you most certainly cannot use the term, not even ironically.

When close friends speak ill of close friends

they pass their abuse from ear to ear

in dying whispers -

even now, when prayers are no longer prayed.

What sounds like violent coughing

turns out to be laughter.

Shuntarō Tanikawa

Ah... girls you think are girls until you reach with your hand into their panties and find a dick there - and then they threaten to embarrass you in front of your mates if you try to raise a fuss... I get it...

Regards

More or less. The trans community treats it as pejorative because of all the implications the term has.

As far as I'm concerned, most people use it now anyways as a way to describe certain fetish stuff.

the name's riley