ROSS'S GAME DUNGEON: UNCANNY VALLEY

I'm not taking part in the contest, but I had to put up one of my favourites :)

defeat_by_rabbit_by_mag889-d8uvl59.jpg

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

Subs will be up later today (they're all typed up and half the video has been timed out). After that, as I said before, I'm going to be out of the state for a couple days. I'll be back on the 2nd to catch up what I may have missed. :)

That must be the Killer Rabbit from Monty Python and the Holy Grail. ;)

Welp, now what?

Hi Guys,

These are some screenshots I made some while ago in Anno 2070 as use for personal wallpapers, I have made much more of them but here are my quality three of some different settings. The cities and were build by myself and the screenshots have not been edited afterwards.

Dawn of a New World

17WFygN.jpg

The Ashes

EIHldOK.jpg

The Titan in the Green Sea

7y2XPUb.jpg

Album link: http://imgur.com/a/nL0uW

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

great episode Ross

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

Subs will be up later today (they're all typed up and half the video has been timed out). After that, as I said before, I'm going to be out of the state for a couple days. I'll be back on the 2nd to catch up what I may have missed. :)

I understand. :D

That must be the Killer Rabbit from Monty Python and the Holy Grail. ;)

Yeah, I had some people telling me that! I don't think game designers even planned it ;) It just jumped out of nowhere!

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

You should consider playing undertale for a horror/normal/what game. I will say I do not belong amongst most of the barricade of over-hypers because I could barely afford it myself.

But after playing it OH BOY it sure has one of the most interesting takes on what a game can be, would gift it to you if I had the cash.

I wish more people would put their screen-stretching images in spoiler tags...

I have one, but I want to not post it if I get a better one by the end of the giveaway. (I don't find this to be especially unique)

AADAAA49FF45F74B6C0B2EB372D0F69829081E52

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

O04B07p.jpg

When I was taking this I was focused on the guy stuck with his legs in the air. I just noticed how absurd this really is

"We are dreamers, shapers, singers, and makers. We study the mysteries of laser and circuit, crystal and scanner, holographic demons and invocations of equations. These are the tools we employ, and we know many things." ~ Elric, the Technomage

The blood in this other one was quite interesting. When you set up two turrets next to you and you sit down in a corner watching your enemies die, you start to see some blood.

The one with the dead civil protection cop was something amazing I could not just leave alone.

I took the one with me and the revolver long ago when I just decided to mess around in half life. I'm glad I got it at the right time

2013-11-18_00005.thumb.jpg.574e482de1a9e68ea6f6542dfbdd414c.jpg

2014-12-12_00001.thumb.jpg.d4cbc6ff9593725a5392b85a6e65efa2.jpg

2013-10-04_00010.thumb.jpg.26f519d7179d881fb795335351521c41.jpg

Since we are sharing... (not participating, just wanting to show off screens)

4FD09A8EEABCBDFE2D7C9985A28761243137B703

yup. Thats a puma. It tried to eat me, but i managed to get out of the way, then it fell there. Btw it was still alive and it still tried to attack me. One of first screens i uploaded to steam

2C63465F539B269FBA1E71B45AF53102722A47F1

Jack O'Neill: "You know Teal'c, if we dont find a way out of this soon, im gonna lose it. Lose it... it means go crazy. nuts. insane. bonzo. no longer in possession of ones faculties. 3 fries short of a happy meal. WACKO!!!!!!!!"

Actually I didn't want to participate in this contest, but because I made a screenshot just now I had to see through my other ones. Nothing outstanding, just something that's some sort of memory to me.

The most amusing. I really like his response to my idea of a human shelter.

gKBn3xhh.png

And because I'm at it.

The reason I participated: A Bloody Diarrhea

YzqcY3Hh.png

My only memory of my accidently deleted DSII character.

YMjNg61h.png

And an older memory from my first online game with two very close friends.

MqrXvyIh.png

And here's bug-eye McSoldier

Uz5wBqg.png

Hey! I took a screenshot exactly like that: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198047894125/screenshots/?appid=200510&sort=newestfirst&browsefilter=myfiles&view=imagewall

Anyways, I'm not interested in getting a copy of the game, but I can't miss this opportunity to show off my screenshots! (Tell me if I would have won anyways! :P)

Airships: Conquer the Skies

730CEE039ECC82F767C7A5292F49B392C17513D7

Black Mesa

8848A149F6AD8BE9F994DEDDCD07FB0FE2409FEB

Rodina

E81517E869F1C31098CA6B9C95177F77B0945A5F

Minecraft:

SgWX5Jh.png

Here's an Elite: Dangerous screenshot. I win by default:

F9D924DBB026EF6C0D625BBD6412E766CFA9CA3B

Can I just put a link to my Skyrim screenshots? It's one of the most screenshot worthy game I've ever played in my life.