ROSS'S GAME DUNGEON: UNCANNY VALLEY

Would any of the other mods/users mind if I just put all of these images in spoilers myself? For Ross' convenience of course!

OT: Great video! Was watching it in my spare time at school, had to slap myself to stop myself from laughing out loud. That award; "What?" XD was amazing.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Can I just put a link to my Skyrim screenshots? It's one of the most screenshot worthy game I've ever played in my life.

What mods do you use?

Would any of the other mods/users mind if I just put all of these images in spoilers myself? For Ross' convenience of course!

How about just for basic forum usability for people that don't have 4k monitors?

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

please do. It's stretching badly, It's so annoying to have to horizontal scroll to goto the next page XD

also BTGBullseye I know quite a few nice mods for skyrim. I mostly get mods to make it look nicer. If you want I could pm you a list of my favs.

Sure, so long as you don't mind my reply with my current list of 225 installed mods coming back to you. ;)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

just cause 2 was a silly game, and smash was cool but the funniest things ive ever found is people using the limited message system in dark souls. this one was gold when i found it. also this is for fancy competition, but to be honest i just wanted to contribute to the funny photos for once hahaha!

2012-11-23_00001.thumb.jpg.5bbbe719e82024682b35e6a1c4ebece7.jpg

2012-10-18_00001.jpg.89d86c338bb63e77217816b3d63498f0.jpg

hhhh.thumb.JPG.40654b4eabc5a7b5a52e7626a36e0e91.JPG

A lot of good images in this thread. Mr. Scott is going to have a tough time deciding.

American Professional Skateboarder

I wish more people would put their screen-stretching images in spoiler tags...

I have one, but I want to not post it if I get a better one by the end of the giveaway. (I don't find this to be especially unique)

AADAAA49FF45F74B6C0B2EB372D0F69829081E52

Yep good point, haven't thought of that.

Inappropriate Building materials:

2015_10_29_17_50_41.png

Picks or It Didn't Happen:

picks_or_it_didn_t_happen.png

IMMEDIATELY after I entered "GIMME MY PICK BACK, MINECRAFT" it reappeared in my hand.

Before:

2015_10_22_19_36_56.png

After:

2015_10_22_19_52_04.png

Here's one of my favorites from Half-Life 2, just for the eerieness of it. If anyone remembers this moment it was a big one later on in the game...

515649150_HalfLife2StriderTunnelMomentsBeforeEdit-min.thumb.jpg.1a33dce4533530cf982f8369cf7ddb07.jpg

Inappropriate Building materials:

And the big bad wolf said "Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope."