CIVIL PROTECTION: HALLOWEEN SAFETY

Sign in to follow this  

titlesmall.png

DOWNLOAD:

Streaming Video (Youtube)

High Quality WMV Download (30MB)

80x15diggstandardbadgegd8.gif

Alright here's the alternate Halloween episode out good and late, but oh well. To reiterate, this is NOT the one I was working on for a month and a half, this is a last minute one I tried to get out by Halloween, but didn't happen. This is the shortest episode so far, but I tried to pack a lot into it, hope you like it. I'll try and get some subtitles or extras up here before too long.

Also as you may notice from the intro, I've kind of joined forces with Machinima.com since they've been helping me out with hosting, relaying files between team members, and the idea of expanding the publicity a lot since I'm not so hot at that part. Since one of my goals for the series is to use this as portfolio material so I can get a job better than flipping burgers, an association with a company is the sort of thing that would help. I apologize in advance for the video ads, they said they're working on that.

Finally, if you act on any of Dave's suggestions in this video, you're an impressionable idiot. If you blow your arm off and try to sue me, the joke will be on you since I don't have any money.

umm the download didnt work for me... it just loads the page then closes it and doesnt show up a download popup :/ and yes i did enable popups to show...

I.. uh.. what? I just watched the lot, I first saw your "Friday" episode on Youtube. Just an hour ago or so, a friend linked me to this site.

I was about to head off for bed, completely astonished over the quality that you have supplied in these videos. I press the "home" button after reading some of your earlier updates... and behold.. the text is different from what I recalled. An update! I love my timing.

I watched it. Oh god.
You scared me shitless, I was expecting it... yet... Oh. Damn.
I can't stop laughing.

You have my full support, I am ridiculously picky. But this? Just lovely. I have been able to fully appreciate every single episode so far. Including this.

I had more to say... but that entire ordeal made me disorientated.

Ah, Ross, have a lovely day. I'm off to bed. Take care!

samich: I'll bring this up with them and figure out what's going on. What browser are you using?

engelbrekt: Thanks, commentary with whole sentences are my favorite. Unfortunately this stuff comes at a cost; the animation is ridiculously time-consuming. I'm going to have to offload that entirely to someone else if I hope to keep making these.

It was decently funny. Good luck in making the rest. I have been a fan since I saw the first one. I hope the next episode will be on time. Those damn bugs!!

Haha nice, ending was a blast.
Maps you guys make are awesome.

Love the voice acting, best voices i've heard comparing to the other hl2 movies.

Lawl! ^^
Yet again beautiful work Ross
Keep up the good work, I would love to take some of the load of and help with the animation, i do have some experience with that but firstly i don't have the software and secondly i will most likely be going to another country for two years so i wouldn't want to bail on a commitment but maybe in two years if you still need the help ^_^

haha very funny
I saw your first vid when you first posted about it on Halflife2.net. After that first video I didn't really check up on the blog since then, and now that I return nearly a year later, I must say you are doing quite well for a small man team. Excellent work Mr. Ross, excellent work.

Hey Ross, Nick from Select-Start here. Good episode. I gotta say from someone who has worked on these things, I can appreciate the effort they take to create. I still have animation nightmares myself. But keep up the good work and hang in there.

Hahah this was great! Keep them coming!

Yeah, same thing with the dowload thing, it keeps closing regardless that i turned off pop-up blocker.

None the less, that halloween special was hella funny. I also find it funny that male 07 or better known as Frohman keeps making a recuring apearance, hahaha.

well im using IE 7.. would that be the problem you think? becuase i want to see the HD version and not youtube crappy eww stuff... (too shifty on the eyes >.>)

ok i tried it with Firefox so im good now thanku! cant wait to watch it

Nice work and very funny!! For the guys who had download problems of HD Video use firefox browser...

Will be a subtitles release?

Fantastic new episode Ross! I could not stop laughing when all those zombies attacked them. Keep up the great work!

Everybody in general: thanks

shifty: yeah my production rate sucks. That may or may not change; the animation is too taxing on me, I plan to have someone else take over completely.

hero: Hey Nick! I still have all your stuff, the only reason it's not out yet is because of indecision on my part. It's almost certainly going to be the next one in line now, definitely before any new ones.

miki: probably just haven't gotten to it yet

last anonymous dude: maybe, I feel bad about taking people's money if I can't produce stuff faster though.