CIVIL PROTECTION: HALLOWEEN SAFETY

Sign in to follow this  

Ross,

What do you mean let somebody else take over?

Do you mean the animation, or the whole thing? Will you still do the voices and write scripts?

And one more question. Do you still need face poser animators? And is audition video required?

Good work, man. Keep up in this. And pls. look on your e-mail. I wrote you a report. Thanks.

great episode it was great, oh did i say it was great by the way?

Hooray for Firefox! Down with Net explorer 7! Anything that makes me not able to watch CP I want to KILL! Amazing episode and i'm the guy that thought a poison zombie said, "CAAAaaanndddyyy!"
Hats off to ROSS and (team)!

Great work Ross!
(Remember the Korean guy who mailed you because of the script? It's me.)
I somewhat expected the last scene,
but I never knew my expectation was going to be right!
I really love your movies.
Keep up your great work!
I just feel sorry that I can't help
you for anything.
I'll look foward to your new
episode!

p.s. Oh, also, could you send me
the script of episode5? THX.

anonymous dude: I mean let someone handle as much of the animation as possible, it's my least favorite part. I'd still do the writing and of course the voice of Mike since he's a main character. That's not the difficult part in making this.

ed: send me an email again, I lose track of everybody

That was hilarious. I recently got a high quality speaker set, and with those directional sounds (or whatever) you put in it made it awesome, especially the knocking sound being to the far left when they were talking with the computer person.

What is going to happen with the longer episode? Are you going to finish it? If not, can you still post it? I really want to see it.

Thanks for the videos!

I can't download the HQ video, I've tried in both IE7 and Firefox but it keeps bringing up a window saying it can't find the file. :

yo just curious but whats the news on the next episode, are you still going to release it or is this entire series gonna die off right here?

Can you really disolve styrifom in gas to get napalm,,, or make a bomb the way Dave sed to in this episod?

ufo: glad you liked it, it's too bad I don't have a method of recording it, otherwise it wouldn't be difficult to convert this to surround sound, since I use the game engine to take care of a lot of the directional audio. I'll release the original Halloween episode whenever I finish it, but none of it's filmed anyway, at least 90% of the time this stuff takes is in pre-production.

stephen: I'll contact machinima.com and find out what's going on

cid102: Well I got pretty discouraged releasing this late, but no, I plan to at least finish the others I've started, but I'm going to do a lot less of the animation on this, hopefully get more help there.

Hello. I am trying to learn faceposer to try to join the the team. But fate is against me, everything was going OK but then Source SDK stopped opening up on steam at all.

By folder crawling I managed to get to face poser and get it to work, but hammer refuses to open, says missing dll or something, and it worked before, and the rest of games Half Life 2, Counter Strike work.

Any suggestions?

I also bought orange box and going to install it tomorrow, maybe it will fix the problem, also would add more characters and poses to work with.

Ross, do you use episode 1 and/or episode 2 materials or just original?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Alex

anonymous dude: I used nothing but HL2 original for Episodes 1 - 4 (of CP), and Source SDK Base and Episode 1 for the Halloween Safety episode.