Sexuality.

As long as it's legal and consensual... Does there even have to be an age gap? According to Fujin it's better that a 18 year old have sex with a 13 year old child ( that hasn't emotionally matured yet ) and cause him/her psychological damage for the rest of his/her life, than it is for two consensual adults of a mature age to have sex. I don't understand that reasoning at all.

agreed. however, being a pedophile is something way more serious than 19-80 sex.... i mean.... not only you cause psychological problems, but also physical damage. i know a 15 y/o guy that f***ed a 14 yo, but he hurted her so badly she ended up bleeding like a fountain for 1 hour.... (d*** didnt fit)

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: You just blow that fife

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: the 'if ye know what i mean' aside

Hooper: want to give your men a fast reload? BLOW ME FIRST

Watch your language Koach sequel, I can think of much better ways to word things.

Whether physical damage and/or mental happen are both subject to the individual though. Some people mature faster than others. It is important to know your limits 'before' any events happening.

Watch your language Koach sequel

I have to admit you had me thinking for a second with the "Koach sequel" name. Very clever.

It is important to know your limits 'before' any events happening.

This is exactly the crux of the matter. When you are too young, you don't know (don't have the experience, development -emotional and/or rational, or maturity) your limits. That's where parents, family and a responsible society come in.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

I'm just gonna chime in on this to say "it varies." Then I'm gonna admit to something just a tad squicky...

When I was 19, I spent about 2 weeks in a "mutually flirtatious" relationship with a girl who was working at a summer camp that I was also a counselor at. She was the daughter of one of the camp leaders.

She was also 14.

But nobody (including her) bothered to TELL ME THAT! And I had no clue, because she was as tall as me, (6-foot girl, holy crap) built like an 18-20-year-old, and smart as f*** to boot. (In fact, her not telling me her age was apparently part of a devious plot to land an older guy, because she was bored with guys her own age... "too immature.")

I had to hear this from her dad. I thought I was gonna die (or be murdered), but he was pretty understanding about the whole thing, thank goodness. And yeah, I stayed as far away as possible from her until the camp broke up. Fortunately, her part of the camp was only 3 weeks out of the 10 weeks the camp was open.

And while the whole incident still weirds me out to this day, it did make me think about the rather arbitrary lines we draw around our morality. I'm much older now, and the woman I'm currently seeing is 8 years older than I am, and I've dated girls who were up to 8 years younger than me at the time (This WAS in my early 30's, though.) And that's a much bigger age difference than between this girl and me back then.

Not that I'd date a 14 year old NOW. EWW!

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

The only reason I have any qualms about being around girls that are under 18 is the ease of which they can put me in jail without any evidence.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Why has this thread turned into a confessions thread of our first times? I thought this was about Gay people and Straight people? Thats just TMI... I would never tell the public my first time let alone a forum.

Begone the fools that lead me I need not to know accept reclining spirit I need to endure You try to live a lifetime each and every day In this short time of promise you're a memory

Why has this thread turned into a confessions thread of our first times? I thought this was about Gay people and Straight people? Thats just TMI... I would never tell the public my first time let alone a forum.

This thread is about sexuality. I think that's a broader subject than just gay and straight people. And nobody is forcing anyone to talk about their sexual debut.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

I'm gay and I don't have a problem with people of other sexualities, as long as they're not dicks to me/any gay people because of my sexual interests. I support marriage equality, LGBT adoption rights, the usual fare for a gay guy.

The one slight problem I do have with only a few straight people is that whenever they see a romantic situation between a two guys or two girls, they're always going off on how it's inappropriate to "flaunt" their sexuality. And then they go kiss/hug/hold hands with their boyfriend or girlfriend. What the hell do they think they're doing? And then people who complain about pride parades, and how they don't understand why LGBT need a parade. Straights don't. But it's essentially a straight pride parade on every other day of the year on every street. Couples holding hands and walking, kissing, etc. This kind of hypocrisy just sets me off. Again, I wasn't making a blanket statement about straights, just that the few who do this are extremely annoying..

I'm gay and I don't have a problem with people of other sexualities, as long as they're not dicks to me/any gay people because of my sexual interests. I support marriage equality, LGBT adoption rights, the usual fare for a gay guy.

The one slight problem I do have with only a few straight people is that whenever they see a romantic situation between a two guys or two girls, they're always going off on how it's inappropriate to "flaunt" their sexuality. And then they go kiss/hug/hold hands with their boyfriend or girlfriend. What the hell do they think they're doing? And then people who complain about pride parades, and how they don't understand why LGBT need a parade. Straights don't. But it's essentially a straight pride parade on every other day of the year on every street. Couples holding hands and walking, kissing, etc. This kind of hypocrisy just sets me off. Again, I wasn't making a blanket statement about straights, just that the few who do this are extremely annoying..

And the sad thing is: I was probably one of those people at one point... I've come around. Sorry, though.

I actually love people who aren't afraid to be themselves and show it to the world. They have guts.

I know.... I have a secret everybody..... I'm straight and think of girls

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

Look Alyxx... I was born that way, no need to harass me

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

This thread is about sexuality. I think that's a broader subject than just gay and straight people. And nobody is forcing anyone to talk about their sexual debut.

It just seems kinda weird IMO. Take women who wont STFU about there ex's smae crap even on the first date im like WTF.

Begone the fools that lead me I need not to know accept reclining spirit I need to endure You try to live a lifetime each and every day In this short time of promise you're a memory

It just seems kinda weird IMO. Take women who wont STFU about there ex's smae crap even on the first date im like WTF.

Then don't view this thread if you don't want to read what's in it.

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 49 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

This website uses cookies, as do most websites since the 90s. By using this site, you consent to cookies. We have to say this or we get in trouble. Learn more.