Sexuality.

I can read what i please and disagree last time i checked.

Begone the fools that lead me I need not to know accept reclining spirit I need to endure You try to live a lifetime each and every day In this short time of promise you're a memory

Your complaining about how the topic of sexuality involves sexuality.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

So let's all agree to disagree. I would ask that, if you feel that you have nothing more to add to this topic, you go elsewhere. You're not helping us, and we're not helping you. And there's plenty of other topics.

I'm straight. I don't mind if you aren't. Just don't try/start anything with me, and we're all cool here.

In fact, replace "Straight" with "A fan of X", and you'll have my whole damn philosophy regarding opinions.

I love you, yet can't stand to know you exist.

What are your thoughts on homosexuality, heterosexuality, bisexuality? I know mine, I am a bisexual, ...

Um, I am neither, and none of the above. I don't have any views on other people, they're fine as long as they don't bother me. Just personally, I like to hide and be left alone. I'm actually scared the hell out of that kind of thing, of any sort. Hmm, maybe I saw something I wasn't suppose to when I was a youngster that completely put me off the whole idea for life. Guess my child mindset never changed.

One thing I do know is that as I get older, all I know is alot of people are gullible and ignorant. There is no point in conversing with them.

Hmm, where are you from?

I just realized I never actually said what my sexual preference is...

I'm about as straight as it gets. So straight, you could use me to make blueprint lines...

Oh, and I'm still a virgin... By choice, and I've made that choice plenty of times... I don't take advantage of friends when they're in a weakened state like most guys would, and would rather be a friend than just a sex partner.

Now you know me about as deep as it gets. (apart from random insights into wisdom)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I'm straight. If you're gay, that's fine with me. If you're bi, that's fine with me. If you're asexual, that's fine with me. If you try to hit on me, I'll say "thanks, but no thanks" because I'm only interested in genetic girls. If you try to force yourself on me, then you have a problem; I don't care if you're male or female, gay, bi, or straight. Don't do it.

The one slight problem I do have with only a few straight people is that whenever they see a romantic situation between a two guys or two girls, they're always going off on how it's inappropriate to "flaunt" their sexuality. And then they go kiss/hug/hold hands with their boyfriend or girlfriend. What the hell do they think they're doing? And then people who complain about pride parades, and how they don't understand why LGBT need a parade. Straights don't. But it's essentially a straight pride parade on every other day of the year on every street. Couples holding hands and walking, kissing, etc. This kind of hypocrisy just sets me off. Again, I wasn't making a blanket statement about straights, just that the few who do this are extremely annoying..

I'm straight, and that annoys me as well.

Although, on the subject of the parades... you know, I hate to say this, but some of you dress more embarassingly than any straight I've ever seen.

I mean seriously, This guy. beb03818-8e14-48cc-9fce-128d90285e02.jpg

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

Your complaining about how the topic of sexuality involves sexuality.

Yeah, it involves sexuality. Don't fucking read it, if you don't want to read about such "evil" acts.

I'm straight and I have no problem with someone's sexuality, if someone's born a certain way, there's nothing they can do about it. I have one gay friend who outright told me he wish he was attracted to women, yet can't do anything about it.

It shouldn't matter what you prefer unless it involves hurting

somebody else with it, physical nor psychic.

It shouldn't matter what you prefer unless it involves hurting

somebody else with it, physical nor psychic.

Take it you are not into bondage then. ;)

Heh, alright, if it is in consent with all parties, I guess that is fine too. :P

Homosexuality is natural. Simple as that. Even other animal species do it.

"but we're not animals", yes we are. There is absolutely nothing that separates us from the animal kingdom biologically. Higher intelligence simply means we are a species of animal with a high intelligence.

"but we're not animals", yes we are. There is absolutely nothing that separates us from the animal kingdom biologically. Higher intelligence simply means we are a species of animal with a high intelligence.

I agree. It's very common in the animal kingdom so why it would be unnatural for us is beyond me. I mean, most humans have sex for the pleasure of it.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

*NOTE: Before you get mad at the following, please remember that I'm PRO gay rights. What I'm ANTI is bad arguments.

"Other animals do it, therefore it is natural and good" is actually a really bad argument, if you examine it closely.

Other animals EAT their offspring. Gorillas practice infanticide. Orangutans rape. Chimpanzees regularly fight each other and batter their females.

I'm pretty sure we all agree that none of these "natural animal behaviors" are accptable for humans.

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

This website uses cookies, as do most websites since the 90s. By using this site, you consent to cookies. We have to say this or we get in trouble. Learn more.