Sexuality.

Love is love and everyone has the right to be happy! I hate when people say being gay/lesbian/bisexual is a choice because it's not. I don't believe we have any control over our sexual orientation. It's not my choice to be asexual, I was born asexual.

Well, at least being asexual doesn't mean you're unable to love someone.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

I guess it really just depends. I have no problem with you being gay, lesbian, straight or bisexual. As long as you don't try to impose your opinions or relationships on me, I won't be fussed.

It's not my choice to be asexual, I was born asexual

Judging by your avatar, signature and the alias I would suggest that you may simply be generally stressed out and/or depressed. Probably as a result of a failed relationship. Perhaps if you bring your state of mind in order you will find out that you are not so asexual after all...

Regards

Love is love and everyone has the right to be happy! I hate when people say being gay/lesbian/bisexual is a choice because it's not. I don't believe we have any control over our sexual orientation. It's not my choice to be asexual, I was born asexual.

Well, at least being asexual doesn't mean you're unable to love someone.

Yes that is 100% true. Asexuality isn't really a sexual orientation but rather the lack of.

Even death can't heal a broken heart.

Judging by your avatar, signature and the alias I would suggest that you may simply be generally stressed out and/or depressed. Probably as a result of a failed relationship. Perhaps if you bring your state of mind in order you will find out that you are not so asexual after all...

Regards

Yes you do have a valid point. I just also want to clarify that I like romance BUT I hate sex. The thought of sex with anyone at all repulses me. Just to state the obvious I was never sexually abused or anything of the sort so there really isn't a known underlying issue to make me hate sex. Just to clarify not to argue.

Regards

Yes you do have a valid point. I just also want to clarify that I like romance BUT I hate sex. The thought of sex with anyone at all repulses me. Just to state the obvious I was never sexually abused or anything of the sort so there really isn't a known underlying issue to make me hate sex. Just to clarify not to argue.

Well, so you don't feel alone, I also think sex is a very primitive form of entertainment.

I like romance and the kind of love a soldier has to another in war but sex...

I would normally prefer playing a sport over it.

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

It's not my choice to be asexual, I was born asexual.

Unless you reproduce by splitting in two and making a genetically identical copy of yourself, that's not what "asexual" means.

Unless you reproduce by splitting in two and making a genetically identical copy of yourself, that's not what "asexual" means.

What IS the word for it, then?

I have the same problem... I have a phobia of water... and I want to use the term for it... but "hydrophobia" is RABIES.

On the other hand... according to my dictionary, sometime words have *GASP!!!* multiple meanings.

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

As for my Sexuality; I am Bisexual, and as for my beliefs; I am Agnostic.

Humans are a very sex driven species, it's not too surprising of an idea that some of us enjoy the same-sex. I understand that many of you have your beliefs on it and I shall voice mine. I think that same-sex couples are on the same level as a straight couple, It's just two humans who share many similarities with each other and are attracted to each other. For me the line is blurred, I don't place genders, I simply see it as two people together and nothing more. We are a much more devolved society then in times past, how about we shatter these silly gender differences and realize that we are all human? It's simple, our society is not truly ready for this, gay rights are just barely surfacing and we are barely started to see each other as equal. Doesn't your demeanor slightly change when around a homosexual man and/or Person of another race? It's not truly wrong, it's just the fact that our society is still not accustomed to "equal rights", if that weren't true, then we would not have race/gender/sexuality activists. Sooner or later, our society may develop to the point that sexuality is just a blur; Same-sex couples will go from taboo, to a social norm, just like race and gender. I am not saying that the whole world will just become suddenly gay, what I am saying is that we will be used to the fact of it, and just see them as two people who love each other instead of the same-sex couple. And Yet, this may take years for this, simply due to the fact we are not even used to equal rights for women and other races.

What IS the word for it, then?

I have the same problem... I have a phobia of water... and I want to use the term for it... but "hydrophobia" is RABIES.

On the other hand... according to my dictionary, sometime words have *GASP!!!* multiple meanings.

Asexual is indeed the standard term for non-sexuality.

Humans are a very sex driven species, it's not too surprising of an idea that some of us enjoy the same-sex. I understand that many of you have your beliefs on it and I shall voice mine. I think that same-sex couples are on the same level as a straight couple, It's just two humans who share many similarities with each other and are attracted to each other. For me the line is blurred, I don't place genders, I simply see it as two people together and nothing more. We are a much more devolved society then in times past, how about we shatter these silly gender differences and realize that we are all human? It's simple, our society is not truly ready for this, gay rights are just barely surfacing and we are barely started to see each other as equal. Doesn't your demeanor slightly change when around a homosexual man and/or Person of another race? It's not truly wrong, it's just the fact that our society is still not accustomed to "equal rights", if that weren't true, then we would not have race/gender/sexuality activists. Sooner or later, our society may develop to the point that sexuality is just a blur; Same-sex couples will go from taboo, to a social norm, just like race and gender. I am not saying that the whole world will just become suddenly gay, what I am saying is that we will be used to the fact of it, and just see them as two people who love each other instead of the same-sex couple. And Yet, this may take years for this, simply due to the fact we are not even used to equal rights for women and other races.

Same here. I don't see genders or races, just people.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

Same here. I don't see genders or races, just people.

Yea I agree also.

it's just the fact that our society is still not accustomed to "equal rights"

Yes, but I don't think it's that simple.

Most people are heterosexual. An essential part of heterosexuality is that you are sexually attracted to people of opposite sex while being repulsed by idea of sex with people of the same sex. This is instinctive and no cultural conditioning will ever take it away completely. All you can do is to acknowledge the biological factor and learn to recognise it in you and willfully suppress it.

Obviously, this requires highly sophisticated social structure and high level of education and awareness of the public. That is why the more primitive the social order is in a country, the more intolerant it is to sexual minorities.

The fact that the rights equalisation, even in "developed" countries, is being done purely through "political correctness" and without acknowledging the underlying biological factors, certainly does not help.

Regards

Straight and don't give a damn. I don't care what sexuality they are, as long as they are good people.

\m/ (^_^) \m/

Rock on.

O/

/|

/ \ This is Bob. Copy and paste Bob and soon he will take over internetz!

I may be young, but I'm a heterosexual male and I find it perfectly okay to bisexual or homosexual. One thing I can't stand about today's society is how being gay or bi makes you an outsider. What the fuck? Yeah, I'm only twelve and thatms strong language for mem but I feel that I should say this. I'm also Christian, i don't go to church because most nowadays are so damn corrupted that I would be a better Christian to not go. I have friends that are gay and bisexual, and they are some of the coolest people I know. I also can't stand that most youth say things are "gay" when they mean stupid or bad. That fucking pisses me off. All are equal in my eyes as should they be in everyone's eyes, amd that's all I have to say about that.

i hate people who say things are "gay" when they mean stupid...to me it sends a message that you're too damn simplistic to come up with a better adjective. besides i consider those who hate gays are hiding something if you know what i mean. (hint: they're repressed)

besides, everyone is gay to a certain extent.

me personally, i'll always stand up for gay rights.

This website uses cookies, as do most websites since the 90s. By using this site, you consent to cookies. We have to say this or we get in trouble. Learn more.