Sexuality.

Might as well get this off my chest in the appropriate thread, but I think I'm, if not bi fully, then bicurious at least. Which is funny because I can literally go back and find my post saying I'm straight but even then, I was still in a smaller part struggling with these feelings. I don't know but I had to put it somewhere.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

I remember being unsure of whether I was bi or straight. When things got a little too real I backed off pretty hard, so I can say with pretty strong certainty that I'm just straight.

As I said before I don't have anything against other sexualities, but I still feel... different around gay, bi, etc people. Maybe I'm just nervous that I'll offend someone.

I don't know what to feel honestly. At the very least I know I'm somewhat bicurious but I'm not sure how bi I'd be willing to go if I wanted to. I'm probably not gonna do anything about it though, at least not for a while.

I love the company of Gays, Bi's, and Lesbiens, and they make up most of my friends, I am like the only straight guy in our group :)

But I love them

This is the end of the line, and I'll rip you apart for what's inside.

Compensating wealth for what's more and more worthlessness.

The end of fear, the end of your life, I'll kill you right now, fucking die.

Right now I'm seriously doubting about my own sexuality. I know I like ladies, therefore fully homosexual is crossed out of the list. Despite that, I believe I'm becoming very slightly bi-curious. Still under heavy thinking and meditation, though, so nothing decided yet.

Strange... 6 months ago I was utterly sure I was straight, and the thought of my own bisexuality was totally out of my system. Right now, I believe there's a small chance...

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: You just blow that fife

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: the 'if ye know what i mean' aside

Hooper: want to give your men a fast reload? BLOW ME FIRST

Ah, well as you can see like...4 posts up I, too, struggled with this. Wierd thing is, I think I've 'gotten past' it. Like, I don't think the male body is unattractive and I still have mostly the same feelings, I just now can't honestly see myself with someone of the same sex. Maybe THAT'LL change too, I don't know. For now though, I'm classifying myself as straight: curiosity satisfied.

I'm Bisexual myself, generally finding men and women equally attractive, but I am more able to see a pretty women than a handsome man, so take that how you will. I was very lucky to have been accepting of homosexuals before I realized my own orientation, so I had no trouble at all accepting my own when the time came. I did go through a bit of denial, something along the lines of "Hmm, am I Bi? Nah, I sure hope not anyway." But yeah, it took about a year of that before I finally just gave in, something along the lines of "Okay fine! That guy is hot! I am Bi!" Even after that though, it didn't seem real until I finally told someone, a friend of mine who I cherish to this day, and remains the only person I've told (this post aside). It was a little weird at first, thinking of myself in that way, but as I said earlier it just took some time to get used to the idea. I'm still 'closeted' though, since as I'm sure you've guessed by my location I'm not exactly living in a gay-friendly community. I'm fine with that though - I have no interest in a relationship anyway.

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

Ah, well as you can see like...4 posts up I, too, struggled with this. Wierd thing is, I think I've 'gotten past' it. Like, I don't think the male body is unattractive and I still have mostly the same feelings, I just now can't honestly see myself with someone of the same sex. Maybe THAT'LL change too, I don't know. For now though, I'm classifying myself as straight: curiosity satisfied.

That seems to be a very normal thing to happen during puberty/teen years(not specifically talking about you since I actually have no idea how old you are).

I am still a ridiculously feminine straight guy.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm straight, non-religious and personally find it ridiculous whenever I see people who get so bothered by someone being gay or bi, people can be so ignorant and judgemental, however I do find it funny how I originally came here to watch some Civil Protection and ended up discussing sexuality like I'm back in high school. I love you Accursedfarms.

"Fat People Not Good"

I'm straight, and Christian. Personally though, I really don't care about other people's sexuality, as long as they are happy.

“Follow my advice and you’ll die just like me! Huh-HYUK!”

-Gordon Freeman

Yeah, as long as people dont shove it in your face, Im cool with almost anything. (There are ofcourse limits)

"Life sucks sober!"

Well, I'm a hater and I'm not cool with that. I don't care are such people happy or not, in my opinion they are unnatural. No offence, I just don't understand such behavior and I don't want to.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

You know what ? I have claimed that I am straight my entire life. I dont even know that. Im not interested in having a romance with either a girl or a guy. I just dont care about girls (like everyone else around me does) and I dont care about guys. So when I get interested, there might be a good chance that I would get together with a guy, no ? I cant help who I fall in love with.

"Life sucks sober!"

You know what ? I have claimed that I am straight my entire life. I dont even know that. Im not interested in having a romance with either a girl or a guy. I just dont care about girls (like everyone else around me does) and I dont care about guys. So when I get interested, there might be a good chance that I would get together with a guy, no ? I cant help who I fall in love with.

You know what they say, love is blind.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

Well, I'm a hater and I'm not cool with that. I don't care are such people happy or not, in my opinion they are unnatural. No offence, I just don't understand such behavior and I don't want to.

Well now I know not to respect you anymore.

R.I.P Stephen "Anti-Social Fatman" Bray

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

Well now I know not to respect you anymore.

You don't have to. I try to tell the truth.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

I myself am comfortably bisexual. As it is written: he who fisheth in all ponds catcheth the most fish.

Regarding Jek Jek Roo's comment about bi- or homosexual people being "unnatural," I just want to remind everybody that among our peers in nature homosexual acts are quite common and normal. So the good ol' "that is not the way nature intended"-argument isn't working. (Apart from that of course nature intends nothing, but that's a completely different topic.)

On a philosophical level, and taking the behavior of other animals into account, I would argue that most people who consider themselves "completely" straight or homosexual are actually only about 70-80% one of those. The rest is still open for the other sex. I think if you see it that way it explains why so many people feel bi-curious at times, but decide on one way later. Also, this allows an explanation for people being "prison gay."

Best,

Simon

I've never once regretted being a nasty, greedy, cold-hearted, avaricious money-grubber... conservative.

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 64 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

This website uses cookies, as do most websites since the 90s. By using this site, you consent to cookies. We have to say this or we get in trouble. Learn more.