Sexuality.

In reality, we're unlikely to ever find aliens who would be remotely attractive to us, and the odds of them being reproductively compatible are absurdly low. We would be biologically closer to species on our own planet than any extraterrestrial form of life, so if we're not having sex with other species here, it would make very little sense to have sex with aliens.

Ah, well in that case, I agree.

indeed, well... okay I said what I wanted to say, and that's all. Calm people down, I just told my opinion, you don't have to agree with it.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

In reality, we're unlikely to ever find aliens who would be remotely attractive to us, and the odds of them being reproductively compatible are absurdly low. We would be biologically closer to species on our own planet than any extraterrestrial form of life, so if we're not having sex with other species here, it would make very little sense to have sex with aliens.

Don't say that to Katy Perry.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

But how likely are we to find aliens who would be attracted to us?

Jokes aside, there are many aspects to sex life. Procreation is just one of them, but for humans sex plays important social role as well. We are not (largely) having sex with other species on Earth because, among other things, there are no other known sentient species here, so the social factor does not come into play.

If we meet a sentient alien species and they turn out to be remotely anthropomorphic and display any behaviour that humans can categorise as gender-specific, I can assure you there will be love :-)

Regards

it would make very little sense to have sex with aliens.

Asari.jpg

It's logical to have sex with Aliens :mrgreen:

Begone the fools that lead me I need not to know accept reclining spirit I need to endure You try to live a lifetime each and every day In this short time of promise you're a memory

My position on human sexuality...

I don't really care. I am a very free, anarchy supportive guy. Do whatever you want to do, fuck whatever you want to fuck. While it's human instinct to be surprised by someone who puts his dick in a potato he's named "Sheila," that's his own damn business and I'll respect it. I try not to let a human's uncontrollable aspects or even their conscious choices, so long as they are malevolent, affect my opinion of them. But please do not flaunt your sexual pride around just to irritate others. That's wrong, discomforting for everyone, and quickly leads to violence in less tolerant individuals. If you like to fuck common garden tubers, go right ahead, but don't press it on people and try to force them to accept you. If someone asks, respond truthfully and don't bother them again lest they should ask for more information and you are comfortable with it.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

I don't really care. I am a very free, anarchy supportive guy. Do whatever you want to do, fuck whatever you want to fuck. While it's human instinct to be surprised by someone who puts his dick in a potato he's named "Sheila," that's his own damn business and I'll respect it. I try not to let a human's uncontrollable aspects or even their conscious choices, so long as they are malevolent, affect my opinion of them. But please do not flaunt your sexual pride around just to irritate others. That's wrong, discomforting for everyone, and quickly leads to violence in less tolerant individuals. If you like to fuck common garden tubers, go right ahead, but don't press it on people and try to force them to accept you. If someone asks, respond truthfully and don't bother them again lest they should ask for more information and you are comfortable with it.

Couldnt had said it better myself.

What I find REALLY strange is the whole pride parade thing. Why do we have this?

From what Ive gathered, it causes more hate than love.

Another thing: Why do we even have sexualites ? Why not just let people love who they love.

"Life sucks sober!"

Small note regarding the "not natural" part of homosexual intercourse:

Ye know, it is actually quite hard to determine if it is natural or not. You see, for starters, homosexuality was always present in human history. Let me remind you that Julius Caesar was bisexual, for instance, and there are historical documents that confirm he had relationships with both men and women.

This applies, to a certain extent, to people like James Wolfe, Friedrich Von Steuben, amongst other important historical figures.

Now that's with humans. Let us go one step backwards in evolution: animals.

Truth be told, I am not interested in finding out more about this topic, simply because I find it most hilarious, yet quite unpleasant and disturbing. However, I did see two of my male dogs going at it... more than once.

Hopefully this makes it more clear:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_behavior_in_animals

Now, leaving the Bible aside, I define "natural" as something that is NOT artificial, ergo not created by humans. The fact that there is "animal homosexuality" proves under this definition that it is something natural, yet uncommon and not socially accepted.

Here, one must find the proper way to distinguish the terms "normal" and "natural". Many things can be normal, but not natural, such as eating genetically modified food, fighting wars, hell, even needing money to pay your life.

Others can be natural, but not normal, such as inactive volcanoes suddenly flooding an entire area on lava, earthquakes, people who end up extremely tall (Ex. 8-9 feet high) or short (Ex. Verne Troyer), etc.

Discuss?

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: You just blow that fife

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: the 'if ye know what i mean' aside

Hooper: want to give your men a fast reload? BLOW ME FIRST

Sex should be banned worldwide. That would solve so many problems, including sexuality problems.

How can turning the whole world into a bunch of miserable wankers solve any problem? ;-)

Regards

Small note regarding the "not natural" part of homosexual intercourse:

Ye know, it is actually quite hard to determine if it is natural or not. You see, for starters, homosexuality was always present in human history. Let me remind you that Julius Caesar was bisexual, for instance, and there are historical documents that confirm he had relationships with both men and women.

This applies, to a certain extent, to people like James Wolfe, Friedrich Von Steuben, amongst other important historical figures.

Now that's with humans. Let us go one step backwards in evolution: animals.

Truth be told, I am not interested in finding out more about this topic, simply because I find it most hilarious, yet quite unpleasant and disturbing. However, I did see two of my male dogs going at it... more than once.

Hopefully this makes it more clear:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_behavior_in_animals

Now, leaving the Bible aside, I define "natural" as something that is NOT artificial, ergo not created by humans. The fact that there is "animal homosexuality" proves under this definition that it is something natural, yet uncommon and not socially accepted.

Here, one must find the proper way to distinguish the terms "normal" and "natural". Many things can be normal, but not natural, such as eating genetically modified food, fighting wars, hell, even needing money to pay your life.

Others can be natural, but not normal, such as inactive volcanoes suddenly flooding an entire area on lava, earthquakes, people who end up extremely tall (Ex. 8-9 feet high) or short (Ex. Verne Troyer), etc.

Discuss?

Indeed. People need to tell the difference between natural and normal. How can you fall in love with someone of your own gender if its not natural ? It doesnt make sense to me. On the other hand, because alot of people are scared of telling anyone that they do so makes it unusual. Or it can just be that alot of people doesnt. But from what Ive gathered, there is an incredible amount of people who are scared of being outcasts if they tell anyone.

"Life sucks sober!"

On the other hand, because alot of people are scared of telling anyone that they do so makes it unusual.

Or maybe they are scared of telling anyone *because* it is unusual? But does unusual equal abnormal?

It is both normal and natural for heterosexual people to feel discomfort about homosexual people of the same sex as them. But it is equally normal and natural for there being a percentage of homosexual people at any given time. However, it is also normal and natural for the homosexual people to be a minority.

So, if you are a normal heterosexual man, it is normal for you to feel slightly anxious about a homosexual passenger next to you on a bus, but it is normal for a homosexual man to be on a bus with you even though he is a minority, and so is unusual, but it is also normal for him to be a minority, so it is normal for you to feel anxious on a bus... oh, wait.

No wonder, this causes so much confusion, especially, among the more simple-minded people (who are, unfortunately, the majority and so are perfectly usual) :roll:

Regards

Sex should be banned worldwide. That would solve so many problems, including sexuality problems.

How can turning the whole world into a bunch of miserable wankers solve any problem? ;-)

Regards

It'd certainly cut down on our population and make people appreciate the freedom of being able to express themselves and embrace whatever their chosen sexuality is.

Ever since Portal 2 I can't believe I haven't heard of rabid fans fucking potatoes in honor of it.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Regards

It'd certainly cut down on our population and make people appreciate the freedom of being able to express themselves and embrace whatever their chosen sexuality is.

Lies.

I'll assume you have not read George Orwell's 1984? Yeah, they couldn't have sex. No, it didnt really solve problems. Yeah, it led to some rebellion. And no, nobody but the retards appreciated anything about it.

When you decide to completely ban a basic human instinct, that might cause others to question your sanity.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

When you decide to completely ban a basic human instinct, that might cause others to question your sanity.

Or take a crowbar, AR2 and the Gravity Gun come up you Citadel and kick you into an exploding portal ;-)

Regards

I very much want to post rebuttals to some of this talk about homosexuality being 'natural', but the last time I posted my opinion on this, it started people on some very nasty responses...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

This website uses cookies, as do most websites since the 90s. By using this site, you consent to cookies. We have to say this or we get in trouble. Learn more.