Sexuality.

My first sexual experience was very unpleasant. Not only was I nervous and didn't know how to do it right, so was my boyfriend at the time.

But after a while it became easier for me.

So I can definitely say that sex is a thing you learn and practice, not something you are born with. Because children are all, as we know, very asexual.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

What are your thoughts on homosexuality, heterosexuality, bisexuality?

Sexuality is just mind-set. There's nothing Biological about someone's sexuality. The only thing you're born with that contributes to what your perceived sexuality is, are the hormones that urge you to act in a certain manner. Like when a heterosexual teenage boy looks at a fully developed girl, his penis becomes erect. But the thoughts leading to his member becoming erect are effected by his own opinions, formed by the upbringing he received. Not by a set-in-stone batch of chemicals in his brain.

I hate everyone and everything, so I guess I'd be...... asexual. If anything.

Christians will never change their view, but that does not take away peoples rights, I mean, the KKK hates black people, and since they have rights is that bullying them?

If you continue to post in this manner, I will raise your warn level. I don't want to troll the board looking for all your posts, but I will if you keep causing flame wars.

How have I started a flame war? I was just stating a point, rather true or not, I have a right to freedom of speech.

Not here, you as well as me are subject to the rules of this forum.

But I do agree that there is nothing wrong with your post. Calm down, QuietGrave, if spouting out bullshit was against the rules we would have permabanned BTGbullseye a while ago.

Not here, you as well as me are subject to the rules of this forum.

But I do agree that there is nothing wrong with your post. Calm down, QuietGrave, if spouting out bullshit was against the rules we would have permabanned BTGbullseye a while ago.

I love riding on the edge of safe...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

128763653080045645.jpg

I've seen owls do that IRL, it's awesome to watch when they do it within 3 feet of you...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I like how QuietGrave is the only mod with - rep

I like that too.

I hate everyone and everything, so I guess I'd be...... asexual. If anything.

Yes, me too. I really want to split and grow an army of mes. I don't want to have to bother with seducing a woman, marrying her, waiting nine months while she complains at me and then spend the next eighteen years of my life raising a child that's just annoying.

It would be much easier if I could reproduce like bacteria, but cruel nature has made me a heterosexual.

that pic reminds me of my COs... always screaming at us recruits...

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: You just blow that fife

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: the 'if ye know what i mean' aside

Hooper: want to give your men a fast reload? BLOW ME FIRST

that pic reminds me of my COs... always screaming at us recruits...

That's what he's supposed to do.

Or is he.......

I like how QuietGrave is the only mod with - rep

Me too. I can already tell how this shit's gonna end.

I agree with whoever said they wished they could reproduce like amoebas. I wish I could have a clone of me that's a newborn.

im sure that at least 1 of my NCOs will look at that pic and be all like "thats from now on my new avatar"

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: You just blow that fife

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: the 'if ye know what i mean' aside

Hooper: want to give your men a fast reload? BLOW ME FIRST

I'm straight and have no problem with anyone. (I have several friends who are gay, and a couple who are Bi.) So long as they don't hit on me. (Even then, I'll probably just ask them politely to stop)

The way I see it: As long as a person is not an asshole or complete scum, they're alright with me.

I'm straight and have no problem with anyone. (I have several friends who are gay, and a couple who are Bi.) So long as they don't hit on me. (Even then, I'll probably just ask them politely to stop)

The way I see it: As long as a person is not an asshole or complete scum, they're alright with me.

I think what it boils down to is just respecting each other.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

A gay asshole's still an asshole.

Oh woah, that sounded just a bit different than I had intended...

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 57 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

This website uses cookies, as do most websites since the 90s. By using this site, you consent to cookies. We have to say this or we get in trouble. Learn more.