Sexuality.

I'm straight and have no problem with anyone. (I have several friends who are gay, and a couple who are Bi.) So long as they don't hit on me. (Even then, I'll probably just ask them politely to stop)

The way I see it: As long as a person is not an asshole or complete scum, they're alright with me.

A gay asshole's still an asshole.

Oh woah, that sounded just a bit different than I had intended...

Inevitable innuendo there.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

I'm straight and have no problem with anyone. (I have several friends who are gay, and a couple who are Bi.) So long as they don't hit on me. (Even then, I'll probably just ask them politely to stop)

The way I see it: As long as a person is not an asshole or complete scum, they're alright with me.

A gay asshole's still an asshole.

Oh woah, that sounded just a bit different than I had intended...

Inevitable innuendo there.

I was waiting for that to happen with in this topic.

Hey sorry if I'm screwing up the thread for you, but this forum section is for issues that could create really big problems for society. Things like food production, extreme poverty, etc. Sexual preference isn't one of those problems, I'm moving this to the general section.

Welcome back, Ross.

And I agree with you on that.

I just put it there because some religious groups believe that it is a big deal.

I'm Straight, and living in the part of the US that I live in (the bible belt south) I don't really see very many gays. As far as my belief let them be gay, just don't be obnoxious about it in public.

As for Bisexuals, It seems like more of a phase (or transistion). You'll eventually wanna settle down and then you will have to make a choice.

"Alyxx Thorne: Batman/10"

"HLPrincess: Also, I'm very proud we have Batman Himself on the Forum."

Bi-sexuals are lucky in a way, they have roughly twice more options when looking for a partner.

Bi-sexuals are lucky in a way, they have roughly twice more options when looking for a partner.

It is lucky, trust me.

Bisexual myself. and I wouldn't say this is a "phase" considering it revolves around being attracted to both sexes. And settling down with a man/woman doesn't change them to straight or gay.

Retired Forum Moderator

When you settle down your becoming exclusive to that sex, which unless you got some swingers thing goin on, it determines your sexuality.

"Alyxx Thorne: Batman/10"

"HLPrincess: Also, I'm very proud we have Batman Himself on the Forum."

This topic is intense!

same-sex-marriage2.jpg

What's scarier than 2 guys in sweaters/polo shirts walking a girlie dog that can only "yip" at you?

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

This topic is intense!

same-sex-marriage2.jpg

What's scarier than 2 guys in sweaters/polo shirts walking a girlie dog that can only "yip" at you?

Nothing, nothing at all.

This topic is intense!

same-sex-marriage2.jpg

Them immigrants what be taking all arr jobz.

they+took+our+jobs

When you settle down your becoming exclusive to that sex, which unless you got some swingers thing goin on, it determines your sexuality.

Erm... What if you get divorced and marry someone from the other sex.

so... if I were to settle down with another man. I'm suddenly gay. even if I get sexually aroused by, say, a cute girl at the pool in a string bikini, I'm still gay.

Sense, this makes none.

Settling down means you're in a relationship exclusive to that sex(unless of course the swinger scenario). That does not, however, determine the persons base sexual preference. they remain bisexual.

Retired Forum Moderator

I agree with Blightmare. Settling down with one sex doesn't make you gay or straight. You still have the same sexual urges towards both sexes. I don't think being bisexual is any kind of transitional period.

Yeah, there is a gaping hole in his fucking logic.

• Who's Online   0 Members, 1 Anonymous, 92 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

This website uses cookies, as do most websites since the 90s. By using this site, you consent to cookies. We have to say this or we get in trouble. Learn more.