Sexuality.

As far as my belief let them be gay, just don't be obnoxious about it in public.

From what I hear, the gays feel the same way about the straights. After all, who makes more disgusting spectacles of their tongue-wrestling skills in public than straight people?

As for Bisexuals, It seems like more of a phase (or transistion). You'll eventually wanna settle down and then you will have to make a choice.

Um, NO. That's not how it works. There's a huge difference between sexuality and committment. Just because a bisexual decides to be exclusive to one person, it doesn't stop them from being able to be sexually attracted to either sex. That's like saying that just because I'm committed to my girlfriend, (sorry, ladies,) I automatically don't find that girl who plays Amy Pond on Dr. Who super-hot.

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

I agree with Blightmare. Settling down with one sex doesn't make you gay or straight. You still have the same sexual urges towards both sexes. I don't think being bisexual is any kind of transitional period.

Yeah, there is a gaping hole in his fucking logic.

And that would be? What I'm saying is that settling down does NOT change the fact that they're still attracted to both sexes. that's the POINT of bisexuality and that's never going to change just because you found someone to be with. If anyone has flawed logic, it's definitely not me.

I'm starting to think you don't fully understand what bisexuality really is.

Retired Forum Moderator

I agree with Blightmare. Settling down with one sex doesn't make you gay or straight. You still have the same sexual urges towards both sexes. I don't think being bisexual is any kind of transitional period.

Yeah, there is a gaping hole in his fucking logic.

And that would be? What I'm saying is that settling down does NOT change the fact that they're still attracted to both sexes. that's the POINT of bisexuality and that's never going to change just because you found someone to be with. If anyone has flawed logic, it's definitely not me.

I'm starting to think you don't fully understand what bisexuality really is.

I think he meant the guy who said that, not you, meaning he agrees with us, because he started his sentence with "yeah" and quoted me.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

hm... well, if that's what he meant than that's a sure obscure way to put it. but that statement still stands if he was referring to me.

Either way, I'm just gonna drop this. My blighty senses are tingling and they're saying nothing good. I'll just let people believe what they want.

Retired Forum Moderator

hm... well, if that's what he meant than that's a sure obscure way to put it. but that statement still stands if he was referring to me.

Either way, I'm just gonna drop this. My blighty senses are tingling and they're saying nothing good. I'll just let people believe what they want.

I wasn't referring to you.

As far as my belief let them be gay, just don't be obnoxious about it in public.

From what I hear, the gays feel the same way about the straights. After all, who makes more disgusting spectacles of their tongue-wrestling skills in public than straight people?

Hey, it applies to straights too. This is where the expression "Get a room" comes from. I'm talking about just being like everyone else in public not obnoxious pulls down your pants lets have a sword fight.

Um, NO. That's not how it works. There's a huge difference between sexuality and committment. Just because a bisexual decides to be exclusive to one person, it doesn't stop them from being able to be sexually attracted to either sex. That's like saying that just because I'm committed to my girlfriend, (sorry, ladies,) I automatically don't find that girl who plays Amy Pond on Dr. Who super-hot.

That just makes you extra straight your example doesn't prove anything. You do have a good point, and I'm not gonna go into a giant debate over this, but I still stick by to what I said. Call me unreasonable, its just my belief.

"Alyxx Thorne: Batman/10"

"HLPrincess: Also, I'm very proud we have Batman Himself on the Forum."

A man or a woman can love another man or a woman. I don't care what they do; it's not my life.

A man or a woman can love another man or a woman. I don't care what they do; it's not my life.

I endorse that philosophy.

Now if others would, that would be one problem to scratch off of the list.

I'm straight, but you'd be surprised how many gay and bi friends/acquaintances I have. A bi girl is a really good friend of mine and I hang out with a bi guy (he has quite a lot of gay friends, but at the same time does "it" with different girls on almost every friday). So naturally my view implies treating people with a different sexuality almost the same as I'd treat a straight person.

It's the person that matters.

I'm straight. In terms of the Catholic church (yes, I'm Catholic), it is a sin to have sex with the same sex, but personally, I have no problem with it.

I'm straight. In terms of the Catholic church (yes, I'm Catholic), it is a sin to have sex with the same sex, but personally, I have no problem with it.

As far as I'm concerned, we're all sinners in some way. I consider sex out of love much less of a sin than sex out of lust. And clearly, having sex with the one you love, no matter the gender, is much better than having sex with children, like some catholic priests do.

In my belief, there's only one sin: hurting other people unnecessarily. Everything else is just stuff we made up.

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

If you are single and want to have sex just out of lust and the girl you have sexual attraction to for the same reason, let it happen I say. Sex is an activity, a game, not a commitment or signing a contract. Until she tells you she's pregnant few weeks later, but that's nothing good use of contraceptives can't avoid.

If you are single and want to have sex just out of lust and the girl you have sexual attraction to for the same reason, let it happen I say. Sex is an activity, a game, not a commitment or signing a contract. Until she tells you she's pregnant few weeks later, but that's nothing good use of contraceptives can't avoid.

In other words, sex is just what you want it to be. In itself, it's just an act, but it can have symbolic meaning and be an expression for more than just chemical attraction.

As far as I'm concerned, we're all sinners in some way. I consider sex out of love much less of a sin than sex out of lust. And clearly, having sex with the one you love, no matter the gender, is much better than having sex with children, like some catholic priests do.

You need more rep.

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 70 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

This website uses cookies, as do most websites since the 90s. By using this site, you consent to cookies. We have to say this or we get in trouble. Learn more.