Tell Us a Bit About Yourself (strange facts...?)

Sign in to follow this  

When I get depressed I'm always too depressed to commit suicide... Can never seem to hit that exact level of semi-depression.

Well... I guess that's a... ehm... good... thing?

It works itself out... I occasionally get a glimpse of that beautiful state, but drop back down below it before it has a chance to take hold...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I am a programmer, for Visual Basic, Visual C++, and Batch Files. I work with a movie producer to create professional level films on relatively small budgets. I make special effects for the movies and try to be as helpful as I can.

well, about me... well, im Rec.Santi Koach from the 47th Lancashire Regiment of Foot (clan, not actual military), im a very skilled marksman (in Battle Grounds 2 only =( ), i spend most of my time either at school or in front of a monitor. i train a lot my shooting and melee (although i suck at melee), i've been studying english language for 10 years now, i was awarded 5 english language diplomas, the last 3 with Grade 1 in speaking (top mark, thats why i can understand you perfectly), all thanks to ross, as i learnt most of my english from him (THANK YOU!!!!), i spend most of my day speaking in english (although in my country the official language is spanish. this says **** about my social life), mostly with british people, i own 11 dogs (no longer stray dogs) and, again, i can put a lead ball in your head 500 yards away with my Long Land Pattern Brown Bess Flintlock Musket.

(in fact, 47th forces me to use the Short Land Pattern Brown Bess Flintlock Musket, so its kinda difficult to get kills for me)

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: You just blow that fife

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: the 'if ye know what i mean' aside

Hooper: want to give your men a fast reload? BLOW ME FIRST

Strange Facts about me:

I enjoy listening to game and movie scores. (IE: Like the soundtrack to Jurassic Park)

I have ADHD. I want to learn several languages: Spanish, Italian, Croatian, and Latin.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Errr well I guess emm... I have dyspraxia and very slight OCD. I want to move to Canada and I'm Technically Homeless although I'm not (It's confusing)

Strange Facts about me:

I want to learn several languages: Spanish, Italian, Croatian, and Latin.

What a perfect way to enter.

I study language.

German, Dutch, Icelandic, Mandarin Chinese, and Romanian are my favorite languages.

As for a strange fact, I am very obsessed with consistency when it comes to touching objects and writing. If I touch an object a certain way, I might have to touch it with the opposite appendage, and if I write something a certain way, I might erase it and write it again. It is very frustrating.

I want to witness the complete and utter demise of the human race.

Ooooo... That'd be cool... That's my new life goal.

Ooooo... That'd be cool... That's my new life goal.

Or just a Nuclear fallout... Like the plot of Fallout....

Fun fact is you get to be a participant!

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

Fun fact is you get to be a participant!

No, I didn't say I was human.

A strange fact about me is that I was born on my mothers birthday (true story to).

A strange fact about me is that I was born on my mothers birthday (true story to).

You got your Mom's b-day, I got born on Mother's Day... lol

I am very skilled with my hands. (don't think about it too much)

I work with flash and have a photographic memory. I suck at spelling (but, always manage to look at the list a few minutes before the test and memorize it. )

Skills:

welding (like 4 hours experience)

math (I guess it is a skill)

ninja reflexes (I'm srs,bro.)

(I don't know why I made a "skill" list to only put three things.)

That's awesome haha ha

Okay, strange facts about me, hmmm...

•I love my video camera. I take alot of photos everywhere, but im not skilled photographer yet

•I collect old tickets

•I love dragons/dinosaurs and reptiles. When I was a child I started to draw them. Even nowIm doing it.

•Im a girl, and Im obsessed in games. It's a bit rare in my area :C

•I like chickens!

•I want to be a sith lord. That'd be cool :3

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

I'm the only member of my family that hasn't broken a bone. (However I have broken two of my maxilliary incisors, which were replaced with enamel caps when I was 14. The two middle teeth at the top of your mouth.)

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.