Tell Us a Bit About Yourself (strange facts...?)

Sign in to follow this  

I have perfect maps of Manchester and other places in my head, although I can't tell you the directions to anywhere near my house.

I have a very good ability to tell where I am and locating myself in maps. (Finding landmarks is a great way to do this for yourself.) I also am very good at telling which way is North insuch.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

I am not actually the Hamburglar.

R.I.P Stephen "Anti-Social Fatman" Bray

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

I have to post here again.

-I listen to Oussie Radio. Mostly ABC Perth and Radio West Bunbury (God bless the internet!)

-I'm obsessed with learning english so I do pretty crazy stuff to have contact with it.

-I know where my towel is.

-My real name is Carol, if you want to know

-I'm writing stories about pirates.

-And I'm in love with Doug TenNspel's work.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

OOoh, have you read Ratfist?

my right collar bone is raised 2 inches higher than the left after I broke it in highschool. My right pinkie is also rotated inward(only visible when bent. folds underneath the ring finger while my left one doesn't) after also breaking that.

Retired Forum Moderator

i can bend both of my thumbs 90° backwards without pressing them against anything. (born that way)

i have Dysgraphia. (you can ask if you want.)

i can read people pretty well.

i was born in Monroe, Michigan and raised there till 3rd grade.

i have a bad back.

I've given Blood 3 times. planning my 4th for the next town Blood Drive. (i'm O-, meaning anyone can use my blood.)

i have Pectus excavatum (opposite of what Rainbow Dash has, i hardly ever take off my shirt. please don't make a big deal about it. i do have a diminished base lung capacity, my heart is rotated as well.)

that's almost all i will share, for the moment

i can bend both of my thumbs 90° backwards without pressing them against anything. (born that way)

I think that's called hitchhiker's thumb, it's a genetic thing, like tongue rolling. I can do it too :D

Strange facts? Okay, let me see...

• I love running. If I have time I always go to my destination by foot and strangely never get tired (except for sprinting). I mean, once I ran about 30 kms in a row - I think it took 5 and a half hours to get to my classmate's house for repairing her computer. After that I had to take a shower.
  • Sometimes I choose the hard way of doing things.
  • I don't like going out. I don't enjoy the parties where people are just wobbling and not dancing or impossible to breathe with the huge amount of cigarette smoke. And I hate strobing lights in the dark. And I wouldn't like doing that stuff at night too. At night I'm sleeping. I'm a daylight living person. I'm 20 years old and I can think about the consequences and serious problems of the World since I was 14.
  • I started developing deep thoughts inside myself when I was only 8! Thoughts like why is there war or why are the politicians peculate money for their own or why are the people not thinking before they doing something or what is the smallest particle in the World or how big is the universe, etc.
  • When I was at my primary school I always stayed in the classroom drawing or studying more instead of going to the yard playing with the other students. I wasn't too speechful too. Though I helped a lot to my classmates. Even if my actions put me in danger and/or serious penalty of the school.
  • Have a talent of learning languages easily and drawing complex things precisely.

"It's not about changing the world. It's about doing our best to leave the world... the way it is. It's about respecting the will of others, and believing in your own."

I possess multiple symptoms of dyspraxia, but my coordination is decent.

I am left handed (yep. Abnormal.).

I have a unibrow that everyone and their dog is fond of pointing out.

Soccer/football is my best sport, but I'm abysmal at kickball. I find this strange because they have similar elements (as in, well... kicking a ball).

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

That gun is made of win.

TRUE LOVE

ANOTHER FACT: I AM IN LOVE WITH JEK JEK TAR.

R.I.P Stephen "Anti-Social Fatman" Bray

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

TRUE LOVE

HEY :/

If we're going to start talking about disabilities, I have:

- Asperger's Syndrome

- Dyslexia, I'm trying to get some orange glasses to help this

- Dysgraphia

- Dyscalculia

All of which I have a formal diagnosis for.

-I'm high functioning Autistic(yes, there exists a form in which they can communicate. <_<) If I can't picture a visual of the information being told to me, I almost can't understand it. Probably my biggest problem with textbooks is if they can't describe it in a way that I can turn it into an image, it's extremely difficult for me to understand. Unfortunately most are this way.

-I'm ADHD, which doesn't help the autistic part very much.

-Asthmatic. Very serious level too. I cannot be around cigarette smoke at all. Last time some ass outside of my college refused to put it out, I got sent to the hospital.

Retired Forum Moderator

TRUE LOVE

[off]I guess it's hard not to be in love with a person who draws dragons with characteristics and facial expressions in a sophisticated way and writes a reference from a Douglas Adams book.[/off]

And for the topic:

I'm flat-footed, and have a long scar on my sole - caused a broken bottle in a lake (stupid, light-minded drunk people) 10 years ago. Oh, and I'm wearing glasses.

"It's not about changing the world. It's about doing our best to leave the world... the way it is. It's about respecting the will of others, and believing in your own."

[off]I guess it's hard not to be in love with a person who draws dragons with characteristics and facial expressions in a sophisticated way and writes a reference from a Douglas Adams book.[/off]

Don't forget the Oussie radio, mate!

---

-I really like travelling. By caravan or just with one bag. Moutains, sea beach, hills... Ya know...

-I used to say a lot of "Ummm", "Errrr" when I say something, mostly in ummm.. english.

-I'm addicted to music. Yeah, but I bet it's pretty common here.