Accursed Farms Games Giveaway Screenshot Contest

Slippery

01E732AEA1952B2B79A568670C6E2A178FB49F38

No blaster bolt shall pass.

uZjJcd2.jpg

Best thing about GoldSrc is cl_gibcount & sv_gravity.

3E54CBE0BDB84725388073C4B895D9163014729A

i know i'm probably way too late for the shindig, but i still feel like it's worth a shot anyway

i hope posed pictures are just as applicable

66C5E62E63CB183AC8F36248D6DFF97DAB2D2469

Garry's Mod (added the foliage myself, and the picture doesn't really exceed complexity besides someone/something hunting post-domesticated cow on a post-cataclysm earth)

7597C4BF34F2C959AAB949B73E5E78C836063577

Fallout 4

86DDFA8D98CF1958D0B612931A3F2AE1CA7ACF5C

And another Garrys Mod because that's what i use to make most screenshots with

Good luck to anyone participating!

In that case you should probably add a written spoiler warning over your screenshot. Just to add some context for people, before they hit the button to see what lingers beneath.

Except that that screenshot really doesn't give anything away about the game, and several people didn't even know what game it was. (this renders the need for spoilers moot) Giving away the name of the mission however, does provide spoilers, due to the mission name, and combination with the screenshot of part of the mission.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

So now I'm curious. So many games have been made available - is there going to be a specific number of winners, or will there be as many winners as there are games in the list?

Do you not want to see signatures in threads anymore?  Check under Account Settings - Signature and turn off "View Signatures".  You can also click the X to the right of this signature and select "Hide All Signatures".  You're welcome!

So now I'm curious. So many games have been made available - is there going to be a specific number of winners, or will there be as many winners as there are games in the list?

At this point I think there are more games on the list than people who actually post actively on the forums! Maybe the first-place winners will get multiple choices? Or is everyone a winner?

I don't get half of the science humor in FM, but I think that's one of the beauty parts of it.

At this point I think there are more games on the list than people who actually post actively on the forums! Maybe the first-place winners will get multiple choices? Or is everyone a winner?

There are people that emailed their screenshots as well.

I did some really quick math. I found that there are 37 games on that list, and there are 62 post that submitted screenshots on to this message board. Then on top of that you have to add the X amount of people who submitted screenshots through email. So I don't think everyone is a winner. Which is sad, because I wanted to use one of my favorite quotes. Ehh screw it.

"Hey, you're the winner! You won! Oh, and you too! It was a team effort! Everybody wins! Especially me." -Freeman, Freeman's Mind episode 49

Been really glad to have all the epsidoes downloaded. It has kept me laughing while I deal with a very limited data plan at my new place that I'm staying at for now.

I did some really quick math. I found that there are 37 games on that list, and there are 62 post that submitted screenshots on to this message board. Then on top of that you have to add the X amount of people who submitted screenshots through email. So I don't think everyone is a winner. Which is sad, because I wanted to use one of my favorite quotes. Ehh screw it.

"Hey, you're the winner! You won! Oh, and you too! It was a team effort! Everybody wins! Especially me." -Freeman, Freeman's Mind episode 49

Been really glad to have all the epsidoes downloaded. It has kept me laughing while I deal with a very limited data plan at my new place that I'm staying at for now.

I just counted and we're at just over 140 games by now.

So, yes, at this point, it's more of a give-away, where the screenshots are more about choosing the order than actually being allowed to choose to begin with.

I found that there are 37 games on that list,
I was thinking it was strange that the front-page post got updated as new games were added but the forum post kept the original list.

Do you not want to see signatures in threads anymore?  Check under Account Settings - Signature and turn off "View Signatures".  You can also click the X to the right of this signature and select "Hide All Signatures".  You're welcome!

I found that there are 37 games on that list,
I was thinking it was strange that the front-page post got updated as new games were added but the forum post kept the original list.

Maybe he's just lazy or thinks they both update.

Either way, 140 games (with some in a rather strange category - Nuclear Dawn a strategy game, for example. But that's just me nitpicking)

Any updates made to the main page will not be reflected in the forum post. For the most updated information, see the main page, not the forum post.

Well, I have at least a general list to go off of if I get selected for getting a free game... That list actually got me to buy one too. (it was $0.49, and it goes to help the 1-man coding team keep working on an MMO remake of Freelancer, so it was well worth it IMO)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Well, I have at least a general list to go off of if I get selected for getting a free game... That list actually got me to buy one too. (it was $0.49, and it goes to help the 1-man coding team keep working on an MMO remake of Freelancer, so it was well worth it IMO)

Seems we both got a similar idea - but in my case, I just bought a small DLC for 1€ for a game I like and said DLC is not on the list.

I do, a bit. On the other hand, if Ross is once again limiting himself by EST, then he has a few more hours. I gonna worry when I get up tomorrow and it's still not there.

The Winners have been announced! Claim your game!