How did Ross write FM?

Sign in to follow this  

He explained that in quite some detail in the "asking for money" videos.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

In brief:

1. He'd play through a section of the game, coming up with certain key points to speak about in that section.

2. He'd then re-play through that section, recording the movements, then rendered out the movements in slow-mo so that everything would be smooth always.

3. Then he'd break it up into pieces. He has 5 seconds before the next thing so he tries to think of something that fits in that.

4. Once each piece is recorded with multiple takes, then they're put together and, with various tweaks to the audio, he'd put it together into single video and release.

2. He'd then re-play through that section, recording the movements, then rendered out the movements in slow-mo so that everything would be smooth always.

I'm curious about that bit in particular. This is probably pretty obvious, but I assume that when recording at 180fps, Ross is experiencing it at approx 30fps? Surely the speed shown in 'Help Make FM HD', would make it difficult for him to play the game smoothly.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR