December 2015 Screenshot Contest winners

Sign in to follow this  

Oh, I actually won. Yay for free stuff. I was dying of laughter when I took the Sven Co-op screenshot. It was an odd time where I was playing with a friend/person I'm dating/humanoid creature.

Nyao nyao~ 子猫は幸せです

Oh, I actually won. Yay for free stuff. I was dying of laughter when I took the Sven Co-op screenshot. It was an odd time where I was playing with a friend/person I'm dating/humanoid creature.

Congratulations! :)

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

Congrats to all the winners! We've had a great response so far from the Gold Tier winners. On the Master List of winners, the people with their names italicized and in a lighter text have already contacted [email protected] with their games lists. The people with regular black text have not yet contacted me at that email address.

Once everyone in the Gold Tier has contacted me at the email address or one week has passed since the winners were announced, I will then move on to the Silver Tier winners, doing the same, and then one more week after that, the Bronze Tier.

Congrats to all the winners! All the submissions were great but we did have to pare it down to the best and there were a lot of them! Have a great holiday season everyone! 2016 approaches!

I am regretful the xmas mod for system shock 2 didn't get released til closing date because frankly the grenade hybrids staggering around while holding an eggnog bottle frankly is amusing as hell. Are they zombies, or just piss drunk?

Hey, I've sent an e-mail and all that. I use lbluedust as my current e-mail so sorry for the confusion.

Nyao nyao~ 子猫は幸せです

Hi! I sent an email (again) because the first one didn't work? Got an error and now I'm paranoid this one won't go either. So I'm just adding a note here so I can hopefully still get the game I want.

Yep, I got an email.

EDIT: Oops. I mixed you up with another winner. You will not lose your place in line, though. I'm currently waiting on a winner to respond to their PM so I can move on to the next winners. :)

Hello! There are still some Silver Tier winners that have yet to contact me with their list of games.

You can see the names of the winners here (the italicized and grayed out names have contacted me with their games):

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FlWr3hQqgb-X3LYpD8kWCqawQvrqT7m3i6pj6KxbTxU/edit#gid=0

Beginning tomorrow, January 9, I will begin moving on to the Bronze Tier winners. This will mean that the list of available games will continue to shrink and you may miss out on a game that you want.

If any Silver Tier winner has their name grayed out and italicized and has NOT received their game or an email about it, PM or email me at [email protected] ASAP so that your game can be sent to you.

Again, beginning tomorrow, January 9, I will be sending out games to the Bronze Tier winners.

Thanks!

EDIT: Also, if you're a Bronze Tier winner and you have not yet contacted [email protected] with your list of games, do so as soon as you can as well so you can secure your place in line. I will be taking the emails in the order I received them. The list of available games can be found here.

Bronze winner Nz17 here.

It seems some of my communiques might have gone missing. For example, I sent an e-mail about this subject to [email protected] on January 4th stating which games I would like. Then there's also this post. But worry not: I know you are dealing with a lot of messages, so things can sometimes get mixed up or overlooked.

By the way, I appreciate all the work you are doing to help out Ross, Dan.

Of the games which are left, I would like either Letter Quest: Grimm's Journey or Worms Pinball. Thank you!

P.S. I'm also going to PM this message just to take a belt and suspenders approach. Feel free to ignore the redundancy.

Another Bronze Winner. I sent two emails out. one when the winners were first announced with a large list, and more recently with a small list once I started seeing bronze names go italic. I have not had a response to either. However yu are exceedingly busy so no worries.

Also amused Daikatana didn't survive until the bronze round it seems. That was actually the top of my list because I want to see both if it is as bad as everyone claims, and if mods exist to make it suck less.

Just wanted to let y'all know that I am getting to the people who have emailed [email protected] but I'm taking everyone in order that they were received. As we're in the Bronze Tier now, many of the people's lists contain games that were already sent to other winners.

As such, I am giving them 24 hours to respond with an updated list before I move on to other winners. I want to be as fair as I can to everyone. If you haven't gotten an email yet from me at [email protected], rest assured that you haven't lost your place in line. I will be getting to you soon. Thanks for your patience!

Just a further update on this:

We are almost done! I have three people in the Silver Tier and two in the Bronze Tier that have not yet provided a list of games. I am waiting for responses from the other people in the Bronze Tier (those with italicized names that are still black).

I would like to get everyone their games so if you could respond back so I can get you those games, that'd be great!

FINAL CALL

For any winner that has not yet received their game and/or sent me their list, you have until the end of day on February 1st to get your list to me at [email protected]. Any winners who have not contacted me at that address with their games list when my clock (US-Pacific) switches over to February 2nd will be considered a "Pass".

As before, you can see the currently available list of games here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EMuD9pt7L-uoZl3tmb9JtLqvZHTECsFeOM0vttlTA50/edit?usp=sharing

Congrats to all the winners. I hope those that got their games are enjoying them. And I hope to hear from the rest of you very soon.