ROSS'S BIG BIRTHDAY VIDEO

Not that it was on the actual list but what show movie or commercial is the future razor from cause its not this laser razor wish they would finish it.

On to the list can it be a track ball? used to have a slick 5 button hand shaped track ball.

And Happy Birthday.

Do you think cake could survive a freight to Poland from the UK?

Oh lol, I'm not sure.... :lol:

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

Ross have you considered possibly changing the way you hold a mouse? The way I hold my mouse only leaves my pinky finger out. I put my thumb on the side of the mouse, index finger on the left mouse button, middle finger on the scrollwheel and ring finger on the right mouse button. I was thinking this method of holding might make using regular three button mice a lot more appealing for you if you have no other options.

I'm not saying I started the fire. But I most certain poured gasoline on it.

On to the list can it be a track ball? used to have a slick 5 button hand shaped track ball.
Sorry, my brain's wired for a mouse. I associate trackballs more with certain old school arcade games.

Ross have you considered possibly changing the way you hold a mouse? The way I hold my mouse only leaves my pinky finger out. I put my thumb on the side of the mouse, index finger on the left mouse button, middle finger on the scrollwheel and ring finger on the right mouse button. I was thinking this method of holding might make using regular three button mice a lot more appealing for you if you have no other options.
Yes, but I didn't like it, since I was always giving up functionality for my pinky finger out. The way to look at it is can you type without using one of your fingers? Probably, but it certainly won't help your performance any.