New Year's Resolutions 2016

Sign in to follow this  

Finally accomplish my dream of being a rich evil mastermind, so I can sit around and watch TV... Evilly.

EDIT: Also, continue to do things I enjoy rather than caring what others think. That's pretty important.

EDIT: Also, continue to do things I enjoy rather than caring what others think. That's pretty important.

Wish I can do that too without worrying too much about what people would say.

My resolution: Hoping not to fuck anything up this year.

Welp, now what?

My resolution: To not be an ass and be understanding and considerate!

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

My resolution: trying to understand what it is about a year passing that suddenly motivates people to make significant life changes.

Actually, that's less of a resolution, more of a curiosity based on recent turns of events, specifically years

the name's riley

I think it's mostly a head-case. Like "spring cleaning", the turning of the page on the calendar can be seen as a renewal, a "clean slate" as it were. The "past" is gone and the "future" is now. It's all psychological.

New Year's Resolution: To do more work and less lazing.

Decided to not let work get me so down in the dumps. Go out to art galleries more in my free time.

When close friends speak ill of close friends

they pass their abuse from ear to ear

in dying whispers -

even now, when prayers are no longer prayed.

What sounds like violent coughing

turns out to be laughter.

Shuntarō Tanikawa

*play video games

*try to get a job, where i can actually live from payday to payday from paycheck (even if ends barely meet).

thats pretty much it

Jack O'Neill: "You know Teal'c, if we dont find a way out of this soon, im gonna lose it. Lose it... it means go crazy. nuts. insane. bonzo. no longer in possession of ones faculties. 3 fries short of a happy meal. WACKO!!!!!!!!"

I think it's mostly a head-case. Like "spring cleaning", the turning of the page on the calendar can be seen as a renewal, a "clean slate" as it were. The "past" is gone and the "future" is now. It's all psychological.

+1

OT: Get a job, get organised enough to get all my planned projects in action. May not have much time for vidya gaems sadly.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

OT: Get a job, get organised enough to get all my planned projects in action. May not have much time for vidya gaems sadly.

Actually, this is basically it. Sans the games part since my job will hopefully actively involve it.

Retired Forum Moderator

Try not to die.

"I tell you one thing: I've been to a parallel universe, I've seen time running backwards, I've played pool with planets, and I've given birth to twins, but I never thought in my entire life I'd taste an edible Pot Noodle."

1600x900... Hope to upgrade to 1440p or 2k by the end of the year though.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

1. Take responsibility for my actions (though they're usually not my fault).

2. Learn to slowdownandnotrushthrougheverythingIdo.

3. Follow through with everything that I plan (actually, I'll hold off on this one).

4. Attempt to keep my mind on one thing at a time OH LOOK A BIRD

5. Remain open to the ideas of others (wrong though they may be).

6. Be a little less perfectionistic (did I spell that correctly?).

7. Finish everything I sta

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Try not to die.

Always good to attempt that, I find. It's the one resolution you can make without it ever being any less meaningful or pressing.

When close friends speak ill of close friends

they pass their abuse from ear to ear

in dying whispers -

even now, when prayers are no longer prayed.

What sounds like violent coughing

turns out to be laughter.

Shuntarō Tanikawa

6. Be a little less perfectionistic (did I spell that correctly?).

The period should come before the parenthesis, at the end of the word "perfectionistic". Also, parenthetical expressions come after the comma and space when interjecting in that type of location. (the parenthetical expression is not a part of the sentence, so it should not affect the standard layout of the punctuation)[/grammarnazi]

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.