Things you got recently

I felt it was a bit strange that we have this thread for video games, but not for more general things.

What are some things you got recently? I just went out to buy David Bowie's Blackstar :3

the name's riley

Yet another box of Christmas candy mailed to me by a relative. Brings the count up to 8 boxes. Still not sure how I'm gonna eat all this without getting sick and before it goes bad.

This is ridiculous. :x

Retired Forum Moderator

The most interesting thing I can think of is a week or so before Christmas my Vinesauce limited edition hoodie that I bought. It's amazing. 80% cotton and 20% polyester. It's amazingly warm and comfortable. Also, black-ish gray and green goes well together.

I'm going to be the weird person here...

I got a box of 24 cans of Soybean milk... XP (There is a difference between Soy milk and Soybean milk...) Just for me. Hehehe. I love this stuff, oh my gosh, it's like heaven in a can.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

04G-P4-2972-KR.png

Belated Christmas present for me from my dad today. I was like: :shock::cry:Thank you!

It's working like a dream!

latest?cb=20151017101705

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

04G-P4-2972-KR.png

Belated Christmas present for me from my dad today. I was like: :shock::cry:Thank you!

It's working like a dream!

Hopefully this is gonna be amongst the next on my list since my birthday is in a few weeks and my current card is dying so hard I can't even do my job right now.

Retired Forum Moderator

I got sick recently, does that count?
Nature's xmas present!

A new guitar lead. It's high time I owned better quality cables.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

I got a Planet of the Apes blu-ray boxset for £6. Includes all 5 original films. £6 is a steal for that.

"I tell you one thing: I've been to a parallel universe, I've seen time running backwards, I've played pool with planets, and I've given birth to twins, but I never thought in my entire life I'd taste an edible Pot Noodle."

I got a Planet of the Apes blu-ray boxset for £6. Includes all 5 original films. £6 is a steal for that.

Grats!

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Another haul of vinyl records. Billy Idol, Bonnie Tyler, Sisters of Mercy and some 12"es.

didnt know you liked Vinyl Records Alyxx,

OT: I got a Crochet Kit that was 2 dollars but what makes it more cool is its a Beatles crochet kit where I can make the SGT peppers style or their original Mop Top look

and I also got a black book about the Mob and its alot of Mob Quotes and pics but it was 5 bucks and both I got at Coles Bookshop (Not sure if theres a Bookstore franchise like Indigo or anything like that but they are the canadian version of Starbucks when it comes to books), as well as ET on DVD and South Park The Stick Of Truth for my PS3

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

34bb619d9e.jpg

The two latest additions to my iTunes library

Collection is complete <3

the name's riley

3i5zH5l.jpg?1

YAAAAAS.

All that's left is Three Cheers for the Newlydeads. Too bad you can't find a new physical copy like anywhere. :(

Retired Forum Moderator