Things you got recently

A Logitech gamepad f310

Now I can play DS2 like a proper console peasant.

you might want to get x360ce as well to make the controls more bearable, logitech gamepads tend to not work quite as intended right off the bat

the name's riley

you might want to get x360ce as well to make the controls more bearable, logitech gamepads tend to not work quite as intended right off the bat

What do you mean? I've been using it to play Dark Souls 2 ever since I got it and it seems to working just fine.

I got the Logitech gamepad f310 in particular since regular Xbox controller designs drive me nuts. As a former longtime PS2 user it really bugs me that the d-pad is in the left analog stick's spot and vice versa. It's something I hadn't been aware of until I got an Xbox One controller. the layout was too mentally confusing for me to use.

I blame my mom for not being able to buy me more than one console. It's your fault I'm like this mom! :P

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

I'm not saying I started the fire. But I most certain poured gasoline on it.

especially since regular Xbox controller designs drive me nuts. As a former longtime PS2 user it seemed to me that the d-pad was in the left analog stick's spot and vice versa.

I was the same mate, but after getting my hands on one, I can't imagine using any other controller for PC. I still prefer PS/Sony consoles though. On a side note, I have both PS4 and X360 controller on my desk, and PS3 controller in my drawer.

OT: World of Final Fantasy, Hoodie, and Lego Tie Striker

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

I was the same mate, but after getting my hands on one, I can't imagine using any other controller for PC. I still prefer PS/Sony consoles though. On a side note, I have both PS4 and X360 controller on my desk, and PS3 controller in my drawer.

That seems like an impossible feat to me. I can beat DS1 with mouse and keyboard. But I don't think I could do it with a regular Xbox One Controller. I had tried to use my Xbox One Controller when playing Witcher 3 and I was getting some massive PS2 fanboy rejection symptoms. The PS2's layout is just too ingrained into my head for me to get it out.

Oh well, the problem seems to be resolved thanks to the Logitech gamepad f310's PS2 like layout. I've been able to use it without any issues, mental or physical.

I'm not saying I started the fire. But I most certain poured gasoline on it.

I like the Xbox one controller but I refuse to use any xbox controller for dark souls because the attack buttons are the shoulder bumpers which is extremely awkward, so I just use my PS4 controller for that instead. Works like a dream with the DS4 to Xinput Wrapper software, and I know both controllers layouts well enough that I don't even need to think about translating xbox controls to ps position in my head.

However if it's working fine I don't see any reason to switch off of it.

OT:

Box of cookies

Dark chocolate Almond Roca

2 bars of dark chocolate

Christmas candy is always interesting in this house.

Retired Forum Moderator

A Blue Snowball microphone. The king of start-ups and wannabes everywhere.

I also got a bottle of pecan pie whiskey. It's good for shots, but I don't know howany drinks you can make with it. Maybe an old fashioned would work, but it's too sweet to add cola too.

A couple of Ty beanie babies

Technically, they're still in shipping, but I'm beginning to question my spending habits

the name's riley

This is kinda embarrassing,but my parents bought me some Super Mario underwear.

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

This is kinda embarrassing,but my parents bought me some Super Mario underwear.

You take a lady home with you and she sees those, you can just skip the foreplay she'll already be wet as fuck

the name's riley

I would have posted sooner but... *looks up*

I got a laptop (nothing fancy) last week.

Hedgehog-Kigurumi-Onesie-Animal-Adult-Pyjamas-Main_e56e88de-7b61-4796-9206-1f549ea55e9d_2048x2048.jpg?v=1480394087 I bought a Hedgehog Kigu Disguise PJ outfit.....What can I say....I like hedgehogs

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

Hedgehog-Kigurumi-Onesie-Animal-Adult-Pyjamas-Main_e56e88de-7b61-4796-9206-1f549ea55e9d_2048x2048.jpg?v=1480394087 I bought a Hedgehog Kigu Disguise PJ outfit.....What can I say....I like hedgehogs

OMG it's so fluffy. ^-^

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Oil change for my car, a haircut, and Kingdom Hearts 1.5 + 2.5 Remix

OMG it's so fluffy. ^-^

I am glad you like it..... I LOVE IT!! it is sooo soft and fuzzy

OT: I got some pepsi and some ginger ale for this weekend as I will use it for my Last Supper Communion with family.. because its Wabbit Season

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

OMG it's so fluffy. ^-^

I am glad you like it..... I LOVE IT!! it is sooo soft and fuzzy

OT: I got some pepsi and some ginger ale for this weekend as I will use it for my Last Supper Communion with family.. because its Wabbit Season

1235471162_duckrabbitseason.gif

I probably would get something like this, but just as a hoodie.

OT: A few groceries.