Things you got recently

An effects pedal for the guitar, and I got it for a hell of a bargain.
Oooh! How does it perform? I have the 505 II which I got at the same time as my Les Paul (so, over 10 years ago now!) Sadly it's not working properly anymore. I used it in my Uni project for the 'Scream' track, and whenever I activated it I'd get the weirdest, unintentional noises. Is yours mainly for overdrive/distortion, or does it do more fx?

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

Oooh! How does it perform? I have the 505 II which I got at the same time as my Les Paul (so, over 10 years ago now!) Sadly it's not working properly anymore. I used it in my Uni project for the 'Scream' track, and whenever I activated it I'd get the weirdest, unintentional noises. Is yours mainly for overdrive/distortion, or does it do more fx?

It's an overdrive/distortion pedal. I've yet to give it a try though, what with a lot of work i have to do in school. I'll try and do a quick demo recording with it after a few weeks, when I'm not too busy. I'm really excited to try it out.

Welp, now what?

I recently got Stardew Valley and Subnautica, haven't touched Subnautica yet but Stardew Valley is one of my favorite games so far.

i really wanna pick up stardew valley, ive heard nothing but good things about it so far and it looks really fun

idk about subnautica though

Stardew Valley is super cute and fun, it's relaxing and chilling, there is no time limits or things you need to actually do like in the Harvest Moon games it's just "Pick what you want to do, do it" and you can completely ignore the main quest as it's just "get things and they unlock other things"

Subnautica is alright from what I've watched streams of, the important part to remember that it's an early access game but there is so much in it already that it kinda feels like it's a release. There are bugs and features that are still being added in so I'd say maybe watch an LP or a stream of it or just wait for it to leave early access and read reviews. But from what I've seen it's a pretty solid underwater exploration game.

I got a humidifier. I can now sleep and breathe at the same time!

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Guess who got their internet back

Santa Claus?

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

The Crow (Collector's Edition) on blu-ray and some tickets to see Sylosis and Decapitated live in a few days.

Also, Vader - Morbid Reich, Vader - Live in Decay, Behemoth - Demonica, Behemoth - Thy Winter Kingdom, Behemoth - From the Pagan Vastlands, Shining - The Darkroom Sessions.

"I tell you one thing: I've been to a parallel universe, I've seen time running backwards, I've played pool with planets, and I've given birth to twins, but I never thought in my entire life I'd taste an edible Pot Noodle."

My girlfriend got a kitten today. So, that means I probably just got a new friend. We'll see when I meet the little gut tomorrow.

"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." -Stephen Colbert.

My girlfriend got a kitten today. So, that means I probably just got a new friend. We'll see when I meet the little gut tomorrow.

waiting for you to report back tomorrow about how the little shit clawed your eye out

the name's riley

waiting for you to report back tomorrow about how the little shit clawed your eye out

I get the feeling you hate cats... Which is a shame, because they're awesome.

Orange Trees: Rise of the Tomb Raider, and Stardew Valley.

Some of my favorite reviews for Stardew Valley:

"I have 41 hours logged in this game. It came out three days ago."

"I gave everyone in town a fish as a present.

I spent the rest of the day digging them out of their trashcans.

The homeless guy kept his fish because he doesn't have a trashcan.

Then I realized I was competing with him in digging things out of the trash.

I think I am bad at this game."

"I had to google how to talk to women and get married.

10/10 just like real life

edit: turns out you can have children. had to google how to make that happen too, i couldn't figure it out. still a real life sim."

and

"spent a week giving a girl flowers and buying her beer

asked her to dance with me she said "Ew no"

very realistic

10/10"

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

they're actually my 2nd favorite animal.

the name's riley

I just got my drivers license re-instated today. Soo yay.

Your actions affect so many others than yourself. You will come to realize what little choice you have. You will do what you must, become what you must, or others will pay for your cowardice. You WILL accept the gifts offered to you.

No, he just hates me and must remind everybody every thirty seconds, on the off chance we're all secretly goldfish. (Yes, I realize the thirty second memory thing is a myth.)

@Username

For the record, I love cats and cats love me. Even cats that are normally hostile, which this little guy isn't if the nonstop Skype messages about him are any indication.

"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." -Stephen Colbert.

Just got a ticket for a major league football game on saturday (Actual Football - not Handegg, silly americans).

A friend is dragging me along. Not really a fan of the sport but i always did kind of want to go, so now or never i guess.

Siegreiche Schlacht, du blutschöne Maid!

Küss mich zum Ruhm, sei mein Geleit!

Siegreiche Schlacht, du blutgeiles Biest!

Der Tod ist dein Meister aus Stahl!