Things you got recently

Mass Effect Trilogy and Battlefield 4

Got em both for free for Testing a new Game at EA Vancouver (i was meant to do an hour and get one but they screwed it all up and made it so it was a 30 minute session but got those 4 games for free.....Thanks EA.....even though you are evil you pay me in Games for my time which I like a lot

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

And they still find something to screw up.

Like what?

the name's riley

And they still find something to screw up.

Like what?

(I was meant to do an hour and get one but they screwed it all up

Key word being "screwed".

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Got em both for free for Testing a new Game at EA Vancouver (i was meant to do an hour and get one but they screwed it all up and made it so it was a 30 minute session but got those 4 games for free.....Thanks EA.....even though you are evil you pay me in Games for my time which I like a lot

If EA's screw up is to your benefit then what's there to complain about? If I were you I would see if you could find anymore instances like that and milk it for everything that it's worth.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

I'm not saying I started the fire. But I most certain poured gasoline on it.

Back on topic please.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Key word being "screwed".

i thought you meant after they made amends, no need to be pushy about it

Back on topic please.

Can you quit blocking discussion? It's completely asinine to police what people can and can't talk about, especially in a thread like this which is very open to discussion.

the name's riley

Can you quit blocking discussion? It's completely asinine to police what people can and can't talk about, especially in a thread like this which is very open to discussion.

People come here to see what "things you got". Not about EA and 'screwing up'. You post here on the forums and agree to what rules have been set, the obvious ones, and the ones related to AF specifically. If you don't agree, then you can GTFO.

OT: 24 cans of Pepsi cause one is never enough.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Gastroenetritis.

Friendly reminder that this thread is for material gain

the name's riley

Oh, geez... you sound like a mod now! :lol:

Having just been unbanned through a little friendly intervention, ah?

Seriously, people - I've been waiting for the core members here to mature, grow up. But it doesn't seem to be happening. Just a bunch of capricious kids, wallowing in their misery and squabbling for the pettiest of reasons...

An you, Username... Does it feel nice to gloat about your little "victory", yes? Rule #1, eh? "Don't be a jerk", ah? Well, that rule certainly flew right over your head...

I would have said you must go and apologise to Jeb, but I'm not sure your are familiar with the concept... After all, jerks don't apologise, do they?

Regards

The reasoning behind Username's banning and subsequent unbanning is of the concern of Username and of the staff and is being discussed right now, amongst which it will stay.

As for the rest of the post; you already have a long history of posting offtopic responses to threads which I've largely ignored since it was always relatively harmless, but to do so now just to throw unwarranted insults at another user will not be tolerated. Don't do it again.

Retired Forum Moderator

I apologise for having been off-topic. Mea culpa, pointless to deny. I'm sorry.

Username knows it was anything but unwarranted, though...

OT: Got this:

md19033248129.jpg

Will take me some time to go through, I'm afraid.

Regards

If EA's screw up is to your benefit then what's there to complain about? If I were you I would see if you could find anymore instances like that and milk it for everything that it's worth.

I wasnt complaining I was happy that they messed up...they may be evil but they can buy my votes for GOTY that way

OT: a 3 seashells meme card

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

humble game maker's bundle

$15 for something i'd otherwise have to pay $150 for

the name's riley

A giant, weighty ice cream scoop. This thing is awesome, it has so much weight in the top that I could bash someone's skull in if I wanted to. Overall I'm very happy with this purchase. I should start evaluating the things I own for their murder capacity.

I'm not saying I started the fire. But I most certain poured gasoline on it.

A leather jacket for my birthday, as a replacement for my old cloth one (which has a "patched" prefix). It's cool and all, but I can't wrap my mind around the fact that it was expensive as heck

A.K.A. UberCatSR

Favorite game: Quake 1.

--------

A leather jacket for my birthday, as a replacement for my old cloth one (which has a "patched" prefix). It's cool and all, but I can't wrap my mind around the fact that it was expensive as heck

Drycleaning it will be expensive as fuck as well. Here it can be $50

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA