Things you got recently

@Reverend: How wonderful! I adore those hats.

OT: Phone case for my Nexus 5. Phone feels smoother now.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Finally I have something decent to share here. I got a new phone! Nexus 6P! She's a beautiful thing. And being able to open up my phone with my fingerprint is quite nifty. It's so much bigger, and the new charger is glorious. My last phone was taking all night to charge to full. This phone only takes an hour. I love my new phone...

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

While tidying up my parent's kitchen recently, I found an old toy car based on a friggin' Phantom Corsair! That thing is pure madness, I love it.

Straight up batmobile!

Finally I have something decent to share here. I got a new phone! Nexus 6P! She's a beautiful thing. And being able to open up my phone with my fingerprint is quite nifty. It's so much bigger, and the new charger is glorious. My last phone was taking all night to charge to full. This phone only takes an hour. I love my new phone...

Even with that camera "visor" thing on the back? I have only seen it in pictures but it looks a tad odd.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It looks odd? Personally it's a really Damn nice looking phone. And the 'visor' is a cute touch but doesn't affect the camera in any way. It's smooth, thin, and the battery is wonderful. Only at 99% when I left the house. Now my only problem is it's way easier for peeps to see what I'm doing on my phone cause it's big.

-------

Now my only problem is it's way easier for peeps to see what I'm doing on my phone cause it's big.

There are special screen-protectors which make it impossible for people around you to see what's on the screen unless they look directly over your shoulder. Like this one here for Nexus 6...

Regards

Army of Darkness on Blu Ray!

Shop smart Shop at S Mart!!

also HAIL TO THE KING BABY!!

OT: got a few new suits (well new to me but they are used) and got them through a suit drive for people trying to get back into the workforce, so I got 3 and 2 new dress shoes and a dress shirt so I am set, got plenty of ties already so dont need more xD

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

got plenty of ties already so dont need more xD

A man can never have enough ties.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Cowboy Bebop complete series on Blu Ray/DVD.

I got that last year and love the series to death....

OT: a fucking Migraine

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

can we please stick to material possessions

there's a thread for complaining about your migraine

the name's riley

Mass Effect 2

I now officially hate scions.

EDIT: I realized that I've posted in the wrong topic. So, uh...

...I've got a fridge magnet recently...?

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

A.K.A. UberCatSR

Favorite game: Quake 1.

--------