Late January Update

Ross I have some questions I'd like to ask you for the videochat, but I'll leave them here so you can have them beforehand and address them then. I think they'd be as interesting for everyone as there are for me.

If you could answer them all please do, if not maybe answer some here of in future videochats. Thanks

Hi Ross, I have a few questions I would like to ask.

Hey there. Just was wondering if you two could pick your best 3 or 4 questions to ask and then we can hold those other questions until the next one. We'd like to get through all the questions if possible.

Also, if you have any questions you'd like to pre-submit, go ahead and do so by sending them to [email protected] ASAP so I can compile them and get them into a format Ross likes it to be in.

Thanks! 8-)

Ok, here are my top 3 questions I would like to be answered by Ross. I will save my other questions for the next videochat like you asked.

What are your current plans for the PlanetSide 2 meetup? Are you managing the PlanetSide 2 meetup all by yourself or do you have multiple people managing for you? I would like to know who to talk to and what faction I should play as so I can level up my character prior to the meetup.

What is your experience with Linux? Did you just play around with Linux or are you doing more advanced stuff with it? I know you mentioned you would do a Ross's rants video on Linux eventually.

What are your thoughts on overkill PC rigs and superfluous PC addons? I have a PC with only AMD hardware with normal air cooling at normal clock speeds and it drives me insane when I hear people talk about how much they've spent on their hard-tubing, watercooled, overclocked, Intel Skylake builds. My PC's just as good as playing modern titles as theirs. They're just nitpicking over the tiny unimportant details and at risk of burning a massive hole in their wallet. There are so many points of failure they've added just to their PC for no other reason other than to have fancy things in their fancy PC. It just seems like such a careless way to build a PC to me.

I'm not saying I started the fire. But I most certain poured gasoline on it.

Thanks for the responses, Ross, ThickCrow and Daft. There's also some really good questions here, especially from Dextro.

I've been planning to do this for ages but I'm really, really scared.

Man, I'm ten times more scared than you are, so I know how you feel. I could barely bring myself to talk in a competitive game not long ago. But you're also completely sweet and harmless, so I don't think you could do anything bad. I'm not trying to pressure you into streaming, you should just do whatever feels right when it's comfortable, but I can also see why you get so many questions about your channel and future videos.

Awww ^^ Haha, well, good I make such an impression... but it's not the complete picture. 8-)

Thank you for support, Otto!

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^