Potential IPs Valve can buy and make a sequel to.

Sign in to follow this  

What are some potential indie games that Valve could by the IPs to and make a sequel out of?

Notice that I said sequel.

Actually Yngwie of Haus Malmsteen, feefty eenches of pure Svwedish beef.

How about they actually make a sequel to Day of Defeat, you know, a game they bought just to make a sequel out of.

I'm sure they would do it if the market for WWII team-based shooters hadn't been neutered by modern shooters.

Actually Yngwie of Haus Malmsteen, feefty eenches of pure Svwedish beef.

How about they actually make a sequel to Day of Defeat, you know, a game they bought just to make a sequel out of.

You mean the original one? They did make day of defeat source - i liked it quite a lot actually.

That's not exactly a sequel, though. It was an updated version of the game. In fact, they can't exactly make a "sequel" to that game, so I find that kind of odd. I'd say they mostly got lucky off of Counter Strike, too.

I'd like to see them take on the Demigod IP... They already have a great base platform for it. (DOTA 2)

Or how about the Prototype series?

Definitely would like to see their take on a sequel of the Command & Conquer Renegade game... Preferably make it a FPSRPGRTS.

Easy one to make a sequel for: Quake series.

Could do Rise of Legends...

WORLD IN CONFLICT!!!

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.