Leap Day Update

Hey Ross!

How about leaving up the recordings of the live-chats on Twitch? Sometimes I don't get the chance to get there and see it live, and then I have to wait all the time it takes to upload it to youtube.

Looking forward to your next rant, the 3D one was really insightful, on the mark, and helped me rediscover my hype for VR.

hey ross, thanks for the finances advice in the last video chat ! thought a lot about it and i will get rid of my car next month.

do you own some old consoles ? like the NES or something ? also, did you play mule ? someone made a updated version called planet mule, maybe some material for a game dungeon ?

have a nice day man.

I wanted to show up for the people who really want to see me, I still want to. Next time, with better timing ;)

But Magda, really, there's nothing to worry about. I don't wish you any discomfort or mean to force you on camera,

I'm just poking fun at you so you know I'm being silly, it's no big deal at all. Trust me, I know the pressure of your position.

I was just asked a few hours ago by a bunch of guys and gals to go for a BBQ with them tomorrow, I had to decline so many times.

I'd be the first person to ever back you up, I do understand.

Anyway, 4:00 PM EST is 10:00 AM on Monday for me, that's pretty cool, I got no work then. Hopefully I'll see the whole thing this time.

Hey Ross!

How about leaving up the recordings of the live-chats on Twitch? Sometimes I don't get the chance to get there and see it live, and then I have to wait all the time it takes to upload it to youtube.

Looking forward to your next rant, the 3D one was really insightful, on the mark, and helped me rediscover my hype for VR.

Because I'm not sure where that option is

do you own some old consoles ? like the NES or something ?
No, I don't. I had to jettison most of what I owned when I moved to Europe. I even gave away almost all my discs and just made disc images of them instead since I had to cut down the weight on the plane.

In the meantime, any ideas for how to contact EA would be appreciated.

Is it bad that the first thing that came to mind when I read this was Dark Summoning Circle and sacrificing a baby lamb?

Aaaand I missed the entire broadcast, like a moron. Strangely enough, if I hadn't declined that BBQ, I probably would've remembered it was on.

Hey Ross!

Because I'm not sure where that option is

Ross, to enable the archive on Twitch you click that wrench looking icon next to your name in the left menu of the website and then go to Channel & Videos tab. There you'll find the "Automatically archive my broadcasts" checkbox. Although this is not a permanent thing, the broadcasts will still be available for 14 or 60 day depending on your type of membership.

Is everything ok? Haven't heard anything since the feed crashed.

Spoke with Magda over email. They're okay. Their Internet Service Provider "messed up" and they're working on getting that resolved. They should be back very soon.

Is this going to be uploaded to Youtube like the others? Or did the crash you've all mentioned scupper the videochat entirely?

When close friends speak ill of close friends

they pass their abuse from ear to ear

in dying whispers -

even now, when prayers are no longer prayed.

What sounds like violent coughing

turns out to be laughter.

Shuntarō Tanikawa

Haha, we're back on-line! It took our landlord to call the internet provider and then internet access magically came back!

And now I know I'm a slight an Internet addict :roll:

I'd contact Daniel soon enough (my cell phone internet), since I suspected people may freak out :D Ross wasn't so sure, but I knew :lol:

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

Yes, I was getting a little worried. Just fyi, some routers support smartphone tethering, so you just plug your phone in and the household has internet access again.

I was doing this until I heard from you, Magda:

120.gif

Not really, but it was good to hear nothing permanent happened.

Oh my. Well, it was an internet failure and you could see by how abruptly the chat ended. I think people are a bit too twitchy (including myself) ;)

Yes, I was getting a little worried. Just fyi, some routers support smartphone tethering, so you just plug your phone in and the household has internet access again.

Again, an internet provider problem. It's the only way to contact you guys, so I see how it looked like. I'd contact Daniel on the next day (after he actually, sent me a message).

Yes, maybe I could plug my smartphone to the router (if it would work). Thanks for the info! But I don't want to think about my phone bill afterwards :?

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^