End of March update

1. Ross, I remember you stated that you won't reveal your fans games that you wanna play, so they wouldn't send you million copies of them.

What do you think about making a section on your website with list of games, that you already own.

Or you can give your fans a link to your steam profile, so they could see, what games are you currently owning.

And would he consider a system that lists games desired, then allows 1 and only 1 donation, then prevents further donations?

Yep, that's dumb, didn't think it through :(

Here is a two-part question I stole from recent Yahtzee's Let's Play/Q&A (he calls it Let's Drown Out).

Is there a game with a good story, but the gameplay so bad that you could not recommend it because of how bad it is?

And vice-versa, is there a game with good gameplay, but the story so bad that you could not recommend it because of that?

Thanks in advance.

I have a question for Ross. Best I can tell in addition to enjoying Metal and Punk Rock, you also appear to enjoy electronic music (DnB, electro, etc.) Assuming this is the case, what are your favorite electronic artists and songs?

Why did you ignore the H.E.V and health dispensers in Freeman's mind?

He already covered this for the most part... He treated the HEV suit like it was bulletproof, so it didn't need the power from the HEV chargers. This also effectively removed the need for the health stations because his only injury throughout the entire series was a bullet grazing his ear.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Hey Ross,

I don't "get" Moon Gaming, could you explain the format? What the two MG episodes so far have in common is:

- you have a guest, which in the latest episode is you, so kinda defeats the purpose

- you're on the Moon for some reason that does not impact the show in any way

In fact this second episode is more like the Boppin' game dungeon than the first MG episode, as that one was not scripted.

I have but one question. Maybe you have heard (or not or just don't care :D) that I want to make a silent short film with theremin music playing. It's about a guy who's on the road decides to stop at a gas station, he fuels up and is ready to pay for the gas. On his way in he sees a vending machine and decides to get a chocolate snack bar. He drops some coins in, punches in the number to get his chocolate bar. The vending machine pushes it and then it just gets stuck, leaving our hero hungry and sad. He collapses in front of the vending machine all the while sad theremin music is playing.

I think you'd be perfect for this role as you do look kind of like a drifter :D I'd pay you for your time of course + for the trip to Latvia. So my question is as follows. Would you be interested in starring in my short film?

Ross, my question is how do you think Freeman would have reacted if he HAD picked up the Hivehand (Bee gun)?