How's the Weather Today?

I haven't bothered looking, but I can tell through the blinds that the sun is out, and that means it's probly quite warm.

Essentially, it's too bright and warm outside, because the sun is out and it's almost May.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

It was sunny today, then all of a sudden, snow. Then sunny again.

Be glad you didn't get South Dakota weather... 90° sunny weather, then 2 hours of -40° with blizzard conditions, and then back to sunny and 90°. You can literally do snowboarding in shorts and a t-shirt.

^ I once showed up to a ski resort during the summer dressed in clothing for 80+ degree weather. not minutes after arriving a huge wall of fog covered the mountain and started snowing hard. Decided not to let that stop me and got a nasty cold afterwards.

Cool and cloudy. Probably gonna clear out and warm up by tomorrow.

Retired Forum Moderator

It was sunny today, then all of a sudden, snow. Then sunny again.

Well, that almost describes the weathing in London today, except you'd need to add lightning and thunder for the complete picture...

@Alyxx - what's the significance of a double rainbow, if I may ask?

Regards

The weathers gone mad here in the Midlands. This afternoon at around about three or four PM, in the space of fifteen minutes it went from being bright and sunny, to utterly grey and overcast, then raining, then snowing, then HAILING, before going back to being blue skies and sunshine again for another half an hour until it decided to rain again. It was even frosty when I left for Birmingham this morning. That's schizophrenic English weather for you, I guess.

When close friends speak ill of close friends

they pass their abuse from ear to ear

in dying whispers -

even now, when prayers are no longer prayed.

What sounds like violent coughing

turns out to be laughter.

Shuntarō Tanikawa

Windy.

I saw a rainbow today!

Was it a double rainbow?

You haven't seen anything until you've seen a quadruple rainbow. (I have, twice)

If lightning strikes a plane, nothing happens. Modern aircraft are designed to be hit. They are also designed to be less likely to be hit, so whoever has been maintaining that aircraft has some explaining to do for why the plane didn't shed its electrostatic charge very well.