MOON GAMING: ZOMBIE TRAILER PARK

This is a blog post. To read the original post, please click here »

Back by popular demand! Moon Gaming returns in another episode. You may want to check this one out, even if you weren't a fan of the original, as this one happened to deal with many of the criticisms of the previous one. Also, the next videochat is at 4pm EST on April 3rd at twitch.tv/rossbroadcast

COMMENTS

I feel your pain Ross. Leg cramps are the worst. Also which Ross is the evil twin? They both have mustaches.

I'm not saying I started the fire. But I most certain poured gasoline on it.

Loved this years april's fool video, it was actually a decent review and I enjoyed you riffing off yourself, it was so odd, yet I loved it.

I actually hope this comes back again at some point.

This is basically what I wanted from moon gaming.

Great video as usual. ♥

Did you film this like a year ago or something? I'm looking at all your videos the last couple of months and I see no beard, just goatee.

Maybe make a passing appearance of a 4th Ross that asks you if the second explained to you what the orb is, but then mentions that the third one was never given that information, and then swiftly disconnects like he only had to check that question off some sort of list and leaves before you can ask what third Ross he is talking about.

You could also make a Supervisor Ross appear, but that would only be fitting for a multi-verse, or "paranoia state" game.

Start out the video normally, talk about a veired video game, there should be plenty to choose from as far as I know. Make a few comments about it, bring back a memory of a time a little later than the high-school stuff from earlier, maybe the end of them. Then, every time you switch from you to the game, make an Object in your green-screen background move a little. First a yellow paper note disappears, then a chair gets moved, then a table gets tilted a little, for the TV to come face to face with the camera, make the TV come to the very edge of the table, and make the third Ross appear. He seems to be looking for someone, he sees you and wonders, is that the guy I want to talk to?, make him raise his finger like he was just about to ask a question while you are still in the middle of talking about the game you are covering, but then the third Ross looks at his watch like it is trying to tell him something, and he swiftly disappears. Meanwhile you are coming to a conclusion about some sort of thing, but on your screen appears the fourth Ross, the checklist tech support one, and asks you if the second explained to you what the orb is, but then mentions that the third one was never given that information, you just ask ‘WHAT?’, and then swiftly he disconnects like he only had to check that question off some sort of list and leaves before you can ask what third Ross he is talking about. now to complete the paranoia, take out your camera to show us what you are seeing in the room, just do that as if that sort of thing is normal and the transition is natural, and just about as you are to show us the fourth Ross’s interruptance, he vanishes, in-between your ‘WHAT?’ And taking out of the camera. Look around the room, disoriented, and a little shaken up by the hall situation, and try to return the the review. Mention specifically how this game ‘brings back memories’, and turn the attention to a point where you could come back to the conclusion from before, only to get interrupted by the Supervisor Ross that acts as if you are in an experiment, only to apologise to you about the incompetence of his subordinate Ross while dealing with the appearance of the second Ross whereby he was specifically given the instruction not to involve the third one in any way. And on that sentences end, the Supervisor Ross makes direct eye contact and says ‘We need to talk’. In that moment the camera switches to you in your room where a mysterious Hand appears on your shoulder saying ‘We need to talk, calm down’. You freak the fuck out, but the hand figure just repeats and repeats ‘calm down’, ‘calm down’, ‘calm down’. On that note, you switch to the credits, never finishing the review, and on the last scene after the credits, you appear, completely calm, and say ‘As I was saying, that part of the game reminds me of the time right after high school where I…’

Start out the video normally, talk about a veired video game, there should be plenty to choose from as far as I know. Make a few comments about it, bring back a memory of a time a little later than the high-school stuff from earlier, maybe the end of them. Then, every time you switch from you to the game, make an Object in your green-screen background move a little. First a yellow paper note disappears, then a chair gets moved, then a table gets tilted a little, for the TV to come face to face with the camera, make the TV come to the very edge of the table, and make the third Ross appear. He seems to be looking for someone, he sees you and wonders, is that the guy I want to talk to?, make him raise his finger like he was just about to ask a question while you are still in the middle of talking about the game you are covering, but then the third Ross looks at his watch like it is trying to tell him something, and he swiftly disappears. Meanwhile you are coming to a conclusion about some sort of thing, but on your screen appears the fourth Ross, the checklist tech support one, and asks you if the second explained to you what the orb is, but then mentions that the third one was never given that information, you just ask ‘WHAT?’, and then swiftly he disconnects like he only had to check that question off some sort of list and leaves before you can ask what third Ross he is talking about. now to complete the paranoia, take out your camera to show us what you are seeing in the room, just do that as if that sort of thing is normal and the transition is natural, and just about as you are to show us the fourth Ross’s interruptance, he vanishes, in-between your ‘WHAT?’ And taking out of the camera. Look around the room, disoriented, and a little shaken up by the hall situation, and try to return the the review. Mention specifically how this game ‘brings back memories’, and turn the attention to a point where you could come back to the conclusion from before, only to get interrupted by the Supervisor Ross that acts as if you are in an experiment, only to apologise to you about the incompetence of his subordinate Ross while dealing with the appearance of the second Ross whereby he was specifically given the instruction not to involve the third one in any way. And on that sentences end, the Supervisor Ross makes direct eye contact and says ‘We need to talk’. In that moment the camera switches to you in your room where a mysterious Hand appears on your shoulder saying ‘We need to talk, calm down’. You freak the fuck out, but the hand figure just repeats and repeats ‘calm down’, ‘calm down’, ‘calm down’. On that note, you switch to the credits, never finishing the review, and on the last scene after the credits, you appear, completely calm, and say ‘As I was saying, that part of the game reminds me of the time right after high school where I…’

Ummm... Just a thought... I don't think Ross uses other people's scripts unless you were chosen to write one. Also, the whole story is revealed already, so the element of surprise is gone. Not much sense to make it now. :roll:

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

Excellent episode!

"We need more Ross!' the fans said; "Here you go..." Ross responded.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

So the series IS a reference to Moon, I thought so when watching the first episode but I guess this one confirms it.

Most of all I think I want to say "Nice catch, Ross!". Quite enjoyable, it feels like there's potential for a lot more fun stuff and I think you could have a loads of fun with various guests in this format. Here's to hopin' for more!

So the series IS a reference to Moon, I thought so when watching the first episode but I guess this one confirms it.
I promise it's actually just a coincidence.

But at least tell us your opinion of the movie!

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

But at least tell us your opinion of the movie!

Pretty weird coincidence, but yeah do tell us what you think about the movie if you have seen it, it's a personal favourite of mine.

Also I loved this episode, I've been watching your content for years, and while the first Moon Gaming was a bit iffy this one REALLY captured me. I love the unknown you from the future, and the weird subplot thing that was going on throughout the episode. Hopefully you do more Moon Gaming like this in the future!

Looks like Freeman's theory about how teleporters work by creating exact copies of the person going through and then killing them was correct, except that apparently they don't always die!