MOON GAMING: ZOMBIE TRAILER PARK

Addresses many criticisms of the original!

wBDRJSH.gif

Ross is now aiming to be the encyclopedic example of narcissism!

I knew this day would come. The insanity is finally dictating his actions...

April's fool aside,when the "robot rant" came up, i was thinking about moon gaming not with guests, but with a HAL 9000 Ai kind of character to interact with Ross. That would be really interesting if done the right way. Plus both Ross and the one who would done the AI voice would follow a script,this would help a lot landing great jokes.(IMHO)

But there's only one last thing for me to say here:

"Do you dream?"

It's terribly disturbing to see Ross scratch delicate information like this. Creates that feeling of "i know that you know that i know that you know, but i ain't gonna do it..or do i?" I just really hope That you can keep your sh*t together about this kind of thing Ross...we both know that no good can come from turning information like this public

right?

I would much prefer Moon Gaming to be a Let's Play series that has some seriously strange elements like this.

Actually Yngwie of Haus Malmsteen, feefty eenches of pure Svwedish beef.

Is it me, or does anyone else think lumberjack-beard-Ross could be "Game Dungeon" Ross? Like Moon Gaming and Game Dungeon are tied to the same universe or something.

Welp, now what?

Looks like Freeman's theory about how teleporters work by creating exact copies of the person going through and then killing them was correct, except that apparently they don't always die!

Ross Scott is Freeman: confirmed

Is it me, or does anyone else think lumberjack-beard-Ross could be "Game Dungeon" Ross? Like Moon Gaming and Game Dungeon are tied to the same universe or something.

Is this the darkest timeline?

Fun episode, I kinda like to see Moon Gaming be brought back in some capacity.

I really enjoy the vaguely ominous hints at a broader thing going on. It's like a really dark and creepy MST3K, and that alone makes the series appealing to me.

I think ultimately the problem with the first attempt was that it was just too long, so if you had this shorter format but still with guests offering their opinions, it would be a pretty cool setup. Do you have any other guests in mind, or was this just a one off?

I HAVE to blow everything up! It's the only way to prove I'm not CRAZY!

Hey guys,

Does anyone know how to get the game -ie Zombie Trailer Park- in fullscreen HD like in the video ?

I'm using the link provided by Ross, and a) there's no fullscreen option, b) the quality is all crappy.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

i just pulled an all nighter waiting for ross to stream before realising it's tomorrow. i hate timezones.

Ummmm.... anyone noticed this video was released on April 1st? :P

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

I did.

That's awesome! everybody are so serious and threat this video so SERIOUSLY ;)

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

I did.

probably because it's actually one of the best videos i've seen in ages, i don't know how it's an april fools video in the first place, i just thought it was an interesting concept for a video.

I did.

probably because it's actually one of the best videos i've seen in ages, i don't know how it's an april fools video in the first place, i just thought it was an interesting concept for a video.

I thought he was bringing Moon Gaming back, but improved based on the criticism, for like half the video.

I thought he was bringing Moon Gaming back, but improved based on the criticism, for like half the video.

i mean it's probably not going to be how he does the rest of moon gaming, but i certainly hope he does similar stuff again.

So just out of curiosity what did you do to get the inschool suspension ? When i was in high school the vice principle kept getting his mailbox torn off, think this happened like 20 or so times. The real beauty of this little prank was sometimes it would happen like 3 or 4 days in a row then nothing for like a week or so then bam it got torn down again, eventually the poor guy cemented the thing into the ground, until someone hooked a chain to it and tore it out of the ground. On another not I think i speak for all my people when i say we prefer to be called hicks, gotta keep things pc =) .

Ross, very good work. This video is a clever response to those that said to the effect of, "I want more Ross, not less!" in the Moon Gaming videos. The only improvement I could honestly ask for is that Ross #2 should have a noticeably different-sounding voice. Identical voices aren't a problem when you are both on the video, but when it cuts away to just the game's video, that makes it difficult to know which one is talking. Perhaps Ross #2 could have signal noise, something like digital Skype feedback, or a little "walkie talkie" static, or a lower bitrate to alter the sound of his audio... or it could be a "dirty line" caused by an alien signal's interference. Or something story-based could be the cause, like there was a fire during his yesterday and his voice is gravely from the smoke inhalation, or perhaps his voice is hoarse from screaming a lot due to an emergency happening or something painful occurring to him. Or perhaps he just has laryngitis.

Ross, very good work. This video is a clever response to those that said to the effect of, "I want more Ross, not less!" in the Moon Gaming videos. The only improvement I could honestly ask for is that Ross #2 should have a noticeably different-sounding voice. Identical voices aren't a problem when you are both on the video, but when it cuts away to just the game's video, that makes it difficult to know which one is talking. Perhaps Ross #2 could have signal noise, something like digital Skype feedback, or a little "walkie talkie" static, or a lower bitrate to alter the sound of his audio... or it could be a "dirty line" caused by an alien signal's interference. Or something story-based could be the cause, like there was a fire during his yesterday and his voice is gravely from the smoke inhalation, or perhaps his voice is hoarse from screaming a lot due to an emergency happening or something painful occurring to him. Or perhaps he just has laryngitis.

This sounds like a great idea if he does more of these videos(Which he totally should because it was fantastic.)

I'm pretty sure that talking to yourself like this is supposed to be a sign of madness, whatever the circumstances. :P

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."