The Zombie Survival Game!

Sign in to follow this  

I haven't seen this anywhere else, but I'm pretty sure I didn't invent it either. Basically the idea is: The Zombie Apocalypse happened! Now you need to ask yourself: What will be my...

1. Primary Weapon?

2. Secondary Weapon?

3. Stronghold?

4. Vehicle?

5. Outfit?

6. Companion?

7. Battle Music?

8. 3 Additional Supplies?

(Let's say the Zombies are the "Left 4 Dead" kind, so they can run and don't feel pain, and we're all immune to their virus)

Here are my choices:

1. Primary Weapon: A Giant, badass Claymore sword!

2. Secondary Weapon: A lot of people would take a chainsaw, but what they forget is that they need fuel! And since batteries are much easier to find, I'd use a Pizza cutter with a motorised wheel.

3. Stronghold: I don't like the local Mall, so I'll just hide in my apartment. I live on the seventh floor and that lift would scare ANY creature away.

4. Vehicle: I don't have a driving licence... But let's see them try to arrest me in A TANK!

5. Outfit: Naked, except for my Ushanka.

6. Companion: Aisha Tyler, after I heroically save her from a horde of zombies.

7. Battle Music: The "Breakfast Machine" Song from Pee Wee's Big Adventure.

8. 3 Additional Supplies: Toothbrush, Toothpaste and Dental Floss.

1. .308 battle rifle with sound suppressor. I don't want to rummage through the internet looking for the right one, so I'm just going to say 'generic military .308 battle rifle' here. Bear in mind, I would still use supersonic ammunition.

2. Katana & SR40c. There's a place near here that has some nice 2-2.5' katanas, and I already have an SR40c. 1-hand pistol and 1-hand sword.

3. Barricaded Gavin's Point Dam. It's about 1/4 mile of single-lane, and easily barricaded. Produces 50 Gw of hydroelectric power, has a fish filled lake and river, and is sitting next to prime farmland. Just build a barricade (reinforced steel plate backed with reinforced concrete, since I know where I can get the materials and tools to do that, and have the necessary experience required to build it) at each end, and you have a nice secure location to live in.

4. Helicopter. Not the military types, or anything that requires avgas. Probly homemade. (which I do have a design for, from someone who actually made a functional one)

5. Whatever's comfortable. Probly my typical military fatigues with T-shirt.

6. Whoever shows up. I've already put out the word for people to come there in this situation, so I should have at least a half dozen to back me up in under a week.

7. Bounce - System of a Down. (this really would be a hilarious song to use)

8. Reloading kit, (everything except for the brass needed to make 1000 rounds of ammo) extra ammo, extra ammo. (maybe a few grenades, but they'd be homemade, because I know how to make grenades/molotovs/pipe bombs/demolitions charges/etc. from household materials) Everything else I can scavenge from the small town shopping centers nearby.

Also, I'd build a still (for moonshine) and firing furnace, (for pottery) so I would have an almost endless supply of firebombs. (there is an abundance of clay in that area)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

This thread has potential Mr. UshankaCat... :3

1. Primary Weapon: A particularly heavy book. I'll have something to do in between waves of flesh eating abominations, and I'll be wielding something with enough clobbering power to drop anything, living or dead.

2. Secondary Weapon: My acerbic wit and candour. Zombies can't handle the truth.

3. Stronghold: Tamworth Castle, the local and very defensible castle of my town. If I attract any followers I'll insist they pay homage to me as the King of New Zombie Mercia.

4. Vehicle: One of those pedal boats shaped like a giant swan. Assuming the zombies can even penetrate my cunning disguise, I'd like to see them try to swim out to me. In that tiny body of fenced-in park water I'll presumably be calling home from now on.

5. Outfit: One of those brightly coloured creepy-Richard-D-James-bear suit's from Aphex Twin's

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnBpsUZDiQ0 music video.

6. Companion: Brian Blessed. If we get attacked by any zombie hordes he'll just shout them away with lines from Shakespeare.

7. Battle Music: I'd like to think that I'd have a degree of self-effacing irony about it, so during battles I'd play They're Coming To Take Me Away Ha-Haaa! by Napoleon XIV. But actually, in the spur of the moment, I'd probably resort to

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnBpsUZDiQ0.

8. 3 Additional Supplies: The Mighty Max Skull Mountain playset, in its entirety.

Divination rods (who needs supplies when I can use magic to find me water whenever I want?)

And finally, my favourite t-shirt with a picture of a Native American saying "if you're gonna be all up on my land like that, could you try being less of a dick?"

When close friends speak ill of close friends

they pass their abuse from ear to ear

in dying whispers -

even now, when prayers are no longer prayed.

What sounds like violent coughing

turns out to be laughter.

Shuntarō Tanikawa

Oh hell yeah!

1. Primary weapon - An MP5. automatic fire and and lightweight all the way. An M1 Garand for long range killing

2. Secondary weapon - A Para .45 handgun and a machete.

3. Stronghold - A warehouse. Wide space, reinforced steel doors, crates and containers to be used as barricades, hardware tools are present and a storage room for resources like food, ammo and other needs.

4. Vehicle - Gonna need a Humvee, or a customized Hummer for the job

5. Outfit - Anything comfortable and all black.

6. Companion - Ross Scott. Like Selfie here with Brian Blessed, I need someone to shout zombies away with lines from Freeman's Mind, as well as a guy with humour.

7. Battle Music - Either Tiptoe Through The Tulips by Tiny Tim or Muffin Man by Frank Zappa

8. 3 Additional Supplies - My guitar. Gonna need something to ease my mind

My books to keep my mind at work

and lastly, a solar panel array to keep the warehouse powered up

Welp, now what?

1. Primary Weapon: Katana/sword

2. Secondary Weapon: Pistol

3. Stronghold: Walmart, Mall Of America, (Super) Target, or other mall type location that has weapons, entertainment, bathroom(s), place for rest, food, among other things. Hell, a place like MOA could be turned into a settlement (like the Fallout series), assuming the zombies didn't get to it first.

4. Vehicle: Probably what I currently have, don't think I'm going to be driving much.

5. Outfit: Probably what I'm currently wearing

6. Companion: If I'm in a relationship at the time, then her, if not then a comedian actor who can kick ass (and chew bubblegum).

7. Battle Music: Too. Many. To. Choose. From. But, if I Had to pick, probably Dancing Mad

8. 3 Additional Supplies: Crank radio, deck of cards, and a bag of holding backpack

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

1. Primary Weapon: Dual pistols. Nothing fancy...

2. Secondary Weapon: A small greatsword. :D As weird as that sounds. Small cause I want to be able to pick up the damn thing. :P But still long.

3. Stronghold: Probably that abandoned warehouse just a 20 minute walk away. It's close to a bunch of shops, but still hidden in a forest area. I would go with the abandoned hospital, but... too many windows I think.

4. Vehicle: Something that doesn't require much maintenence, so a bike? Don't need petrol for it!

5. Outfit: Probably just what I always wear.

6. Companion: Vappy if I can get his ass down here. XD

7. Battle Music: Any music I guess! Pretty sure any song sounds badass if you're fighting zombies to it.

8. 3 Additional Supplies: A grand piano, chalk (for writing on the warehouse walls and art and shit), chocolate. :P

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

1. Primary Weapon-A flamethrower.I wanna watch em' BURN.

2. Secondary Weapon-A Spas-12 shotgun.

3. Stronghold-A skyscraper.

4. Vehicle-Any bike that I can find.

5. Outfit-An expensive suit with a fedora and a gas mask.

6. Companion-People I trust the most.

7. Battle Music-Loads of choices. I can choose whatever fits my mood.

8. 3 Additional Supplies-A box full of various types of ammo,a first aid kit and a walkie-talkie.

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

Okay, here's my second, more serious attempt:

1. Primary Weapon: A machine gun that also has good accuracy on long/medium range, so something like an M4

2. Secondary Weapon: A machete!

3. Stronghold: IKEA. They are MADE for zombie apocalypses! Huge fire doors to keep the zombies out, a big kitchen, plenty of tools & material for crafting and nice furniture to keep you sane.

4. Vehicle: A Dawn of the Dead-style modified bus/truck

5. Outfit: Cargo trousers, my jacket (which has a lot of pockets), gloves, and my Pickelhaube.

6. Companion: Aisha Tyler, after I heroically save her from a horde of zombies.

7. Battle Music:

oIQiSZdX8vA

8. 3 Additional Supplies: My mp3 player, a flare gun and a big first aid kit

Vappy if I can get his ass down here. XD

I'll be right with you, just a minute, hun..

1. Primary Weapon: this...

9742193.png

2. Secondary Weapon: this...

400px-TT-33-Wartime.jpg

3. Stronghold: Jeb's place.

4. Vehicle: Defender. Will keep it nicely washed and polished and parked nearby. Prefer walking on foot, though.

5. Outfit: business casual.

6. Companion: Jeb.

7. Battle Music: None. Oh, wait - The Battle of Epping Forest - that'll be fitting...

8. Adittional supply: a telescope, a pair of binoculars, a wind-up flashlight, lots of tea, a few crates of bully beef, lots of dry pasta, plenty of matches. Tunefork (for tuning the grand piano). Ah, lots of pads. Lots of iodine and bandages. That will be all, mostly (also my phone and a solar charger - for music playng)

Regards

Zombies can't handle the truth.
+1

Also, I'd build a still (for moonshine) and firing furnace, (for pottery) so I would have an almost endless supply of firebombs. (there is an abundance of clay in that area)
You mean an endless supply of booze, right?

1.Primary Weapon: A Double-Barreled Shotgun, the worst enemy of the undead.

2.Secondary Weapon:A Mac-10. Or my fists.

3.Stronghold: A gas station. If i get bored i can blow it up. But id rather not stay in one place.

4.Vehicle: A firetruck. I live near a fire station and its both practical and big enough to push other cars aside. I'd have to put spikes and plates of metal on the front though.

5.Outfit: Something thick so that zombies can't bite past it, made of leather.

6.Companion:Whoever wants to join me.

7.Battle Music: Your War by Living Sacrifice.

8.Three Extra Supplies: Some books, Camping equipment, and a boxful of tobacco. I dont smoke, but i figure it would be useful for trading.

Actually, alcohol is useful for many different things. It can be used as a primary fuel source for an internal combustion engine, disinfectant, mild muscle relaxant and painkiller, solvent, cleaning supplies, trade, and as the primary fuel source for incendiary devices. It can even be used as an evaporative cooling agent or antifreeze. There are a LOT of uses for it besides just getting drunk.

There are a LOT of uses for it besides just getting drunk.

Yeah but getting drunk is the important one. Chill out, this thread is just to have fun.

No it isn't... It's for surviving the zombie apocalypse with as much style as I can have...

By the way, the dam has an island in the middle of it, so I would effectively own a private island. :P

1. Primary Weapon? not necessary

2. Secondary Weapon? not necessary

3. Stronghold? not necessary

4. Vehicle? not necessary

5. Outfit? not necessary

6. Companion? not necessary

7. Battle Music? not necessary

8. 3 Additional Supplies? lots of cocaine

Zombies can't handle the truth.
+1.

:3

Actually, alcohol is useful for many different things. It can be used as a primary fuel source for an internal combustion engine, disinfectant, mild muscle relaxant and painkiller, solvent, cleaning supplies, trade, and as the primary fuel source for incendiary devices. It can even be used as an evaporative cooling agent or antifreeze. There are a LOT of uses for it besides just getting drunk.

Given that I'm a gigantic lightweight in regards to drinking, I'd probably just end up trading my alcohol supplies for obscure literature and a fleet of swan pedal boats. Then again Brian Blessed might drink it all before I can do that.

1. Primary Weapon? not necessary

2. Secondary Weapon? not necessary

3. Stronghold? not necessary

4. Vehicle? not necessary

5. Outfit? not necessary

6. Companion? not necessary

7. Battle Music? not necessary

8. 3 Additional Supplies? lots of cocaine

Could I convince you to join my New Zombie Mercian retinue? You could be the last line of defence in the unlikely event of a zombie horde/enemy faction breach of my castle. You could be codenamed "sniffles".

When close friends speak ill of close friends

they pass their abuse from ear to ear

in dying whispers -

even now, when prayers are no longer prayed.

What sounds like violent coughing

turns out to be laughter.

Shuntarō Tanikawa

Could I convince you to join my New Zombie Mercian retinue? You could be the last line of defence in the unlikely event of a zombie horde/enemy faction breach of my castle. You could be codenamed "sniffles".

possibly if you bribe me using cocaine

Does it have to come from the coca plant?

1. Primary Weapon: Any reliable semi-automatic or automatic rifle for the .223 Remington cartridge. This cartridge is quite common, and very similar is size to the 5.56 NATO one as well. Maybe my gun could fire both? The goal here is to have plenty of ammo.

2. Secondary Weapons: Titanium Crowbar. Excellent for crushing skulls, breaking open doors, tearing down barricades and swatting head-crabs out of the air. Multi-use! In addition, I'd have some sort of lightweight pistol with a high magazine capacity as a back up.

3. Stronghold: A cottage in Muskoka. The place would be reinforced, but disguised to look as wrecked and abandoned as possible. The lakes in the Muskoka region would provide easy transport to loot other cottages, a place fish for food, somewhere where I'd be untouchable by the zombie horde and a source of freshwater (filtration needed, of course). And in the forests behind me, there are plenty of animals to trap and hunt. Also, the place is beautiful.

4. Vehicle: I'd have a canoe and a bicycle. Both are lightweight, quiet, man-portable systems of transport that are easy to maintain and independent of fuel.

5. Outfit: Standard utilitarian outdoor wear. Changes depending on season, obviously. One defining feature, however, would be duck tape reinforcements around the collar and shoulders, forearms, and shins. These seem to be the places where zombies bite most often, so a simple, lightweight, bite-resistant armour right there would be perfect.

6. Companion: Best friend.

7. Battle Music: The DOOM Soundtrack.

8. 3 Additional Supplies: My bug-out back, stuff to maintain my equipment, MREs, etc. Standard survival gear. I'd also bring some good science fiction novels.

I see everything.

1. Primary weapon - A chainsaw, liberally decorated with the bones of my enemies/victims

2. Secondary weapon - The Tsuranuki Zutsu from Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress: http://koutetsujou-no-kabaneri.wikia.com/wiki/Tsuranuki_Zutsu

3. Stronghold - A shanty town built around stone henge where me and my gang of werewolf bikers would live

4. Vehicle - Royal Enfield motor bike

5. Outfit - Samurai armour, and one those spiked ww1 German helmets, plus a trophy rack filled with more bones

6. Companion - Apart from my werewolf biker buddies, I'd just invite all my favourite famous figures to join my group to protect them for future generations

7. Battle Music - Absolutely anything by Gancher & Ruin

8. 3 Additional Supplies - Plenty of tinned food that would get pretty disgusting after a short while

Ham radio equipment so I could contact the outside world

Turntable (slightly unnecessary)

1. Primary Weapon? Tau cannon.

2. Secondary Weapon? Colt Anaconda or Python. I might add a crowbar for a tool purpose, but I wouldn't use it unless absolutely

necessary as a weapon.

3. Stronghold? A hospital. There's medicine there. Then we'd head down to the nuclear power station to charge up the Tau cannon.

4. Vehicle? Whatever is fast. I'd take a steam tank engine if it meant being able to outpace them. The E2s were able of going what, 70—75 kph? Add trailing and leading wheels to some of the weight off the driving wheels and you have got yourself a fast tank engine.

5. Outfit? I'd try to find some WWII uniform and use that.

6. Companion? If I could choose anyone at all, it would be Adrian Shephard. He's proven himself proficient in not dying.

7. Battle Music? Biohazard by Loonie or Now You're Gone by Basshunter.

8. 3 Additional Supplies? Bullets and an iPod.

You may have noticed I didn't add a melee weapon. It's because I want to survive this thing.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

This random YouTuber is getting laid with random hot dudes, and is basically the worst person in existence. Why? Just watch the free video.

Red and yellow do go together.