Civil Protection: The Tunnel

Raicuptra: Keep in mind CP episodes aren't necessarily chronological. The next episode might take place at a different time period.

Coraje: My atittude for that music there was that this wasn't just some helpless cheerleader wandering the tunnels, it was Civil Protection. They have body armor, training, guns, etc. If there was some danger down there, they were presumably going in ready for it. I'll expand on this more if a sequel ever gets made.

DaftMink: Yeah I feel the same way about Machinima.com's logo marking. I leave one on the downloadable copies but tend to scrap the rest.

n3o: No, this was all in the Source SDK.

People commenting on crackers: That was a joke I threw in the trailer to give people an excuse to watch it in addition to the video.

Lovecraft people: This was loosely inspired by "Pickman's Model." I might elaborate more if I was to make a sequel. Also I was originally going to call it the "Arkham Tunnel", but then a batman game came out and I realized people would never get the reference.

UnlicensedPro: I normally would agree about not needing a sequel, but I left a LOT of unanswered questions. While I normally like to have some, I think I went overboard on this one and wouldn't mind tying some ends up.

Mr. 13: The scene I had to remake in Episode 1 was the car shot and the second half of the outdoors sections in general. There were way too many animation glitches in Episode 2 there.

Jay Steinmann: It depends on the technology. What I have in mind can't currently be done for a sequel because of limitations of the Source engine. We can only hope that will change at some point in the future.

Darthvoorhees: All the music from the flashback sequence is from "The Black Mirror," I was able to get permission directly from the composer to use it. That's a good super-atmospheric game, if a little slow. Also nice Raziel glyph, I'm more of a Kain man myself.

Raicuptra: Keep in mind CP episodes aren't necessarily chronological. The next episode might take place at a different time period.

I wanna see Civil Protection Babies.

i was watching the tunnel again and by the looks of it the model that was used as the silhouet was a vort as the feet looked familiar and the walking animations

NOW can we destroy Machinima?

I'd love to. They are putting advertisements at the end of their videos now, about some stupid World Of Warcraft Live Stream. Really annoy's the heck out of me. Heck, why not?

NOW can we destroy Machinima?

I'd love to. They are putting advertisements at the end of their videos now, about some stupid World Of Warcraft Live Stream. Really annoy's the heck out of me. Heck, why not?

That almost happened to "The Tunnel" thank god I got lucky and it was posted in between times they were doing. Imagine having those hard-encoded onto the video forever.

This episode was definetley worth the wait.

R.I.P Stephen "Anti-Social Fatman" Bray

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

Am I the only one that was disappointed with this one? I though it would be the best thing since cat leashes but it ended up just being really long and unfunny.

Am I the only one that was disappointed with this one? I though it would be the best thing since cat leashes but it ended up just being really long and unfunny.

Yes, yes you are.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯