Magda strikes again! This Thursday on Twitch!

Sign in to follow this  

Update: Thank you koala for staying the longest!

Next stream at 11pm EST this Saturday!

This Thursday, that's tomorrow at 9pm CET time at

Come and join me on the chat! This time I can actually see what you're typing!

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

Still won't be able to make it sorry, but if I could ask so kindly - instead of creating a new thread each time you plan to stream, perhaps just post in the same thread? ^_^ I would prefer double-posting over new threads. And good luck with it!

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Yea, I was gonna say the same thing. by the way, Jeb, The topic creator is allowed to post as many times in a row as they want. since they created the thread they're responsible for keeping it alive. :P

Still won't be able to make it sorry, but if I could ask so kindly - instead of creating a new thread each time you plan to stream, perhaps just post in the same thread? ^_^ I would prefer double-posting over new threads. And good luck with it!

Hey!

Well, if I do it in the same thread it would get less exposure and people could be confused about what time and day I'm talking about. This is just trying-out period, later I'll figure out something with Ross not to keep on posting the same thing ;)

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^