Upcoming videochat + minor news

Hi Ross

I've been trying to contact you but I understand that it can take more than a year for you to reply to an e-mail, so I hope this way you get the message in time. I will visit Poland in July. Now I don't know where you live exactly, but as a fan I would like to visit you for a beer or something if it is possible.

If you see this message, please respond to it. And keep up the good work with your videos!

Máté

If it's taken me a year to respond, something has gone wrong. Go ahead and send me another email if that's the case.

Sounds like he's going to be there for the same reason I am, WYD. (World Youth Day)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Hey Ross, have you heard anything from Strife's legal team? Since the developers are selling their game again and you encouraged people to download it and did download it for the game dungeon. I'm just wondering.

Hi Ross, here are some of my questions

1.) What do you think would have been Freemans reaction had he picked up the Hive-Hand or Snarks in Freemans Mind?

2.) What are some of your favorite metal bands, and are there any fairly obscure bands you can suggest?

3.) I know you said that you need to get more work done on the movie, and take all the time you need, but do you have an estimate on when HL2 will arrive?

Sincerely,

A huge fan