Freeman's Mind

Sign in to follow this  

Ross you have to continue this, it is something I pray to see every time I open up youtube. The latest episode was probably the funniest i've seen, made me lol about 5 times. The scientist jumping through the window was genius, you've really reawoken the series for me and by watching these episodes, its made me go and play half life 1 through again. I really love what you're doing with the seies, keep it up (Y)

i dont care what they say all these eps are good!!

KEEP DOING ITFreeman's mind is one of the funniest comedy series ever. It's funny in how it's exactly what I wouldn't expect from Gordan Freeman and exactly what I would expect from him.

Freeman's mind is Epic.

I went and bought Half-Life Source (HD)because of these, and whenever I play I can hear your voiceover, and I often think about what comments you'd have on the various obstacles Freeman faces. (When I got to the trash compactor, I died of laughter simply from the thought of you voicing that point) It would be amazing to see you do the entire game. Please continue making these!

Your series rules, I hope that it isn't over. I'm anxious to see what happens next.

Freemans Mind is awesome keep making them please

Dear ross plz dont ever stop freemans mind until its complete i think what ur doing is awsome and very funny and cant wate till episode 12 im english and i still find it funny so thats sayin somthing all my mates whov played half life love it and so you wouldnt want to let them down would you lmao plz ceep up the good work ps nice april fools joke

Dude, whoever said this series isn't funny... Is a serious freakin' moron without a shred of humor in their entire being. This series kicks some serious ass! Funniest thing I've seen in ages! Please, man, I BEG of you, continue! Keep up the EXCELLENT and VERY funny work!

Awesome videos, there is nothing wrong with just monolog; dialog would not make it any better. In my opinion it would subtract from the originality and simplicity, which are two of the things that make this so good. The fact that there is no dialog is a joke in itself, in the game Freeman doesn’t talk at all.

Keep up the good work.

this was fucking amazing

This is a game right were can I find it in a playable foarm

Every single living soul from this thread is gone now.

This is how far we've come since Freeman's Mind has started.

He who fights drummers

Nah, some of them are probably us. I'm pretty sure the comments from the blog posts era aren't tied to any current accounts.

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."