Freeman's Mind

Sign in to follow this  

This was very interesting. Simple yet entertaining I thought it was good. But will Gordon Freeman be thinking and firefighting cause I think that would be funny.

Nice! I hope you at least continue it for a little while I got a good laugh out of it.
"fascist!"
;p
keep up the good work yo!

A very good idea, I can see it becoming very funny, not to say that this was not funny. I support it.

This was so funny! But I also think you should try make him talk with other characters in the game, like for example with the medics when they give him instructions (but this was just the train ride so maybe you had this in mind already)

You should have Freeman cross paths with Dave and Mike!

Nice. Very nice. I always like your sarcastic tone to anything. I loved Freeman's take on life and Black Mesa. He's always so quiet...
When will the next one come out?

Absolutely Brilliant!

I remember thinking during the part where the lady says we can't miss any scheduled urinalysis tests... I thought to myself... if Gordon had done all the drugs in the world the previous night, it would not have mattered. Go Gordon! Smoke that reefer!

Greatest machinima I have seen in a long time. You did that perfectly. If there is anyway I can help you with the project, send me an email at [email protected]

Woo Ya, Go Ross

I like the idea but the voice needs to be tweaked. Make it more varying in volume. Also put a bit of an echo as a sound effect into the voice to make it sound like a thought. It currently sounds like he's openly saying those things.

Over all I find it funny and as the series progresses, it will be nice to hear the commentary during combat sequences.

Kinda have to agree that this isn't something you shouldn't continue with. I don't blame you for doing something different though; I too have trouble focusing on one thing though.

pixel/rpg48: I prefer CP anyway, but it just takes so damn long.

d-ex: It will be more rapid than CP, but I couldn't produce it that fast. Though it is easier, it's not just record, voiceover, and I'm done. I wish it was that fast.

jmv: Well that's good, that's what I sound like normally.

pepper: Well if you can do audio editing, email me.

katana: You're using negatives that cancel each other out. Literally, it says you're in favor of it. And it's not that I can't focus on one thing, it's just that the time ratio on CP is a lot higher.

That was pretty funny actually! I'd forgotten how long the tram ride is (damn, I'll have to play HL again now!) but that cracked me up. Would be cool to see the rest of the game (or at least the "highlights") done - hearing Gordon's humorous reactions to the various aliens and grunts.

Keep it up I say!

I love this new idea! Please make more! It made me laugh very, very hard! Keep up the good work Ross!

this certainly has possibilities.

I can see the challenge in maintaining the humor for any length of time and keeping the viewer engaged when it is just the inner thoughts of a single character.

Still, it is amusing, especially his more neurotic qualities...it is the sort of ongoing internal monologue most neurotics manage to keep up on a regular basis...I have some experience w/ that.

I like it.

nice but maybe if it was in hl2 ? with CP ???!!! that be cool

Love this! Excellent job. Can't wait for the next episode!

That was ridiculous...

ly funny! Dude, that had to be the best machinima I've ever seen! Robots rule! Hehe...

My favorite part was about the armed missile. Please, please, PLEASE continue this! But first, make some tutorials maybe?

Good luck when you get to Half-Life 2 there is no time to think shoot and run!!!

I have never played any half lifes, and I think you did an excellent job keeping to the story. However, I would like to see both this and civil protection too. They both are good, and should not be abandend.