Freeman's Mind

Sign in to follow this  

ross, if you DO continue freemans mind, PLEASE DO NOT ABANDON CIVIL PROTECTION!
like someone else said, freemans mind is just about one man who thinks. thats it. cp on the other hand, could have 3 or 4 people actually talking to other people, interacting with other people, turning into a ragdoll when they die, it's all endless of what you can do in half-life 2 and what you can't do in half-life 1.

(also, my nickname is my username for almost every single thing i register for. for example: my website, canucks board, the snarkpit, my second website, my host-a-hosting account, gm-off topic, and plenty of other places too.)

I for one thought this was hilarious, I really hope you do more of these.

i personaly think this is better than civil protection. i like episode 2 best so far. dont get me wrong i like civil protection, but i like this better.

I like CP, but this is simply amazing. This comment is a bit late, but I just discovered Freeman's Mind the other day and did a google search. *Please* continue with it, I really like it. I've watched 1-4 three times now.

your videos are great, keep them comming!

I discovered Freeman's Mind a couple weeks ago & have since watched all four episodes several times. The first time I nearly hurt my self from laughing so much. I really encourage you to continue onward with these. They're so much fun.

Discovered Freeman's Mind when Machinima posted the 4th recently.
I have to say, they make me and three of my friends, all HL fans, laugh like drains. Whether or not you continue it (hope upon hope that you do ) just wanted to say thanks.
Incidentally, the first starts slowly, but that's logical, there's not much to talk about. The other three are great, the technoroom is a great touch. Awesome stuff, we'd love to see more of it.

wow

In MY opinion its better than cp

I laughed through the wholething amazing

CP is still cool though

Ah, Freeman's Mind. This is one of the best Machinima's I've seen so far.

Both this series and CP are excellent because they're two very different styles of humor and are incredibly well done. Throughout Half-Life, I always imagine Freeman as some silent, seriously minded scientist with a knack for weapons. Turning the guy upside down was an awesome idea, and you have done it very, very well. Congratulations.

Episodes 1-4 of Freeman's Mind are awesome. I really, really hope you continue with this.

Quote:
"No... I DON'T WANNA BE A SCHIZOPHRENIC!"

Scoot. Your work on Freeman's mind is pretty awesome. I really hope you continue this series. I'd love to see Gordnon's reactions to the crap that hit the fan at Black Mesa.

I also see how you could continue this into Half Life 2 if you wanted to. so many spots for your ideas there.

Haha, I gotta tell you man. This was great. When I first saw the link, I wasn't sure what to expect. Then I watched it and I was laughing through out the entire series. This actually made me go out and get HL1 to play. Just so I know the layout of the game, then I can sit there and imagine now what freeman would be thinking at that time lol.

I've seen some of CP and <3 that too. If you can keep up with both of these, it'd be great. And as some of the comments have suggested, I'd love to see this carry on to HL2. This has great potential =P

Good Luck mate!

I'm a Half Life fan and I really enjoyed this. It's very simple, it's like you are Gordon Freeman and just trying to survive this as a cynical commentator in the thick of it.

Rather than playing this like a game, exploring the area, looking for ammo... you're just trying to survive and we get to enjoy all the humorous commentary on the way. I really hope you continue this. Thanks for making my day a happier one.

great
thats the funniest hl machina i´ve ever seen

hi greetings from germany... i really love this series. please continue it...

God, Freeman's Mind is the funniest freaking thing I've seen in a long time...I've watched the entire series twice and will probably go back for a 3rd...

You've got a great take on the character: whiny, self-indulgent, self-obsessed...in other words, a real dick. ahahahahaha

Love Freeman's Mind!!! Keep 'em coming! Can't wait for episode 9.

Hey, I love Freeman's Mind! I can no longer play Half Life without thinking of Freeman's Mind! Keep making episodes they are awesome!

Ben : )

Hello Ross,

I just wanted to say I love the Freeman's Mind monologues. I really love them. So does my girlfriend. We're big Half-Life fans, and this brings a sense of humor and light onto the game, making me want to play it again. Don't quit at it, keep it coming, we love you, just look at how many views you have.