Storytelling! :D

Sign in to follow this  

6 hours ago, BTGBullseye said:

True, but there are a few world elites that are. That was the one I accidentally ate, and that convinced me I could actually do the 3-man missions solo.

Well yes, you can do the 3-man quest NPCs solo, but all the 120 elites in BFA are world quest bosses that you aren't sent off to kill until 120.

Edit: I should also mention that they're also extremely difficult to solo at 110 considering I tried (and failed) to do so on a blood DK. I might've been able to pull it off on a prot pali though.

18 hours ago, Psychotic Ninja said:

And then everyone in the server clapped...

That story is really not that unlikely. Putting together huge raid groups and storming in to the other faction's capital city was a common occurrence back in the day.

Edited by Annie

On 12/10/2018 at 6:49 AM, Annie said:

I should also mention that they're also extremely difficult to solo at 110 considering I tried (and failed) to do so on a blood DK. I might've been able to pull it off on a prot pali though.

Well, there is a reason that Beastmaster Hunter was the DPS of choice for the first group to do a Mythic 21+ dungeon... And I use cats for both my pets, so, yeah... Lots of DPS, and no agro to deal with. (just heal/rez the pet repeatedly)

Edited by BTGBullseye