Streaming today on Twitch TV Again!

Sign in to follow this  

UPDATE 10 pm CET time, means 10 pm Warsaw time! I just realized that even the internet cannot agree which time is that CET thing....

Yes, I know I'm repeating myself, dear Admins...

Magda will be playing here:

10 pm CET

Guild Wars 2; today I'll try to fight some bosses! And just lvl up, as usually. May choose to play with my blonde Scrapper in a very revealing dress :D

This is still like an exercise, and I'm happy to get even 1 viewer. I know it's Monday, but hey, there are all the other days to fill in as well!

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

I got a lot of buffering and kept getting disconnected from the stream. I would've stayed on if I could maintain a stable and consistent connection. Unfortunately I wasn't able to find any information in regards to streaming GW2 on twitch and I didn't know what to look for either. Maybe this is something you could troubleshoot with Ross when he has time? He seems to have a pretty stable connection with his videochats. Sorry if I'm not that much help.

I'm not saying I started the fire. But I most certain poured gasoline on it.

I'll look into streaming problems. Thanks for telling me that.

I had quite many views! They came and went but thanks everyone! And I sugar crashed hard at the final battle! Way of a real warrior!! ;p

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^