Dream Sharing

I know that feel, bro. It allways gives me creeps when I'm chased by a lava. In fact, I used to had that kind of dreams when I was younger.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Well, I dreamt of ponies the other week.

Normally, I can't remember my dreams, but in this one me and my friends found ourselves in Ponyville, and we all got jobs, strangely enough.

I got a job at a distillery, making whiskey, one of my friends got a job helping Fluttershy tend to the animals, and the other one got a job at Sweet Apple Acres, as a general farmhand.

Make sense of THAT, Freud.

I had a strange dream in the afternoon.

In the dream I was walking in a dark corridor one of the buildings of the campus. It was night and only half of the lights were on (they were switched to economy mode). I noticed three strange guys bullying a girl at the other end of the corridor. The girl wanted to refuse, but couldn't. I started to walk over there in a faster pace to see them. I yelled at them to stop bullying her. They started to walk towards me. I told them if they don't leave her, I'll call the police. They were a bit bigger than me and they seemed to be drunk. Suddenly the tallest one pushed me back a little. I strafed right a bit, grabbed his arm, and pulled over while I kicked out his leg with mine. He fell over. The next moment the other two tried to hold me down. I freed myself with my arms and punched one of them in the stomach. I kicked the other one in the nuts.

I ran to the corner where the girl was. She wasn't there. I heard her footsteps though. I followed them. I ended up at the upper cafeteria of the building. I searched under the tables. After a while I stood up turned around and she was there. She had a pretty face, brown-grey eyes, blonde hair (with shoulder long cut), wore a light grey T-shirt, white shorts, a pair of white shoes. After I shockingly recognized her (don't know who was she, but in the dream I had the feeling I know her) she whacked me with a baseball bat. Bang! I woke up.

Then I realized I slept for only 4 or 5 minutes.

"It's not about changing the world. It's about doing our best to leave the world... the way it is. It's about respecting the will of others, and believing in your own."

Last night I had totally random dream:

About new valve meet the trailer. It was about the H5 taunt. The medic was laughting like mad after H5 heavy that he used to heal in MtM :/

I had a dream last night, where it looked like I was watching a movie. Apparently, almost the entire world had frozen over, and there was almost no warm areas left. A man was walking across one of the last beaches, looking for anything, I guess. There was a weird submarine thing that looked like a shark, which the man started inspecting, amazed. Slowly and quietly, something that looked like a Nova Prospeckt guard walked from the water with a harpoon gun and shot the man with it, and dragged him into the shark. There was some sort of grinder, and the guard threw him into it. I got close-up shots with the man being shredded, and then I abruptly woke up, confused and disgusted.

I had a dream last night, and though I can't remember it very well, I do know there was a lot of fire... a LOT of fire.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Ever since I had a roof leak in my living room, I have been plagued by dreams of huge water leaks in buildings - work, my parents' house, my grandmother's house, and unknown places.

It's really quite annoying, especially since the leak has been fixed.

Also, last night I had a dream about having a knock-down drag-out argument over religion with my father. Which is pretty much the least likely thing that would ever happen.

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

I just recently remembered one of my nightmares that I had when I was about 4 and I had it for a very long time... it stopped when i was about 6.

So I lived in NZ at the time but I remember it starting with me standing in my front yard. Then a snow man always used to slowly come down the hill from my backyard (Yes it was all snowy). All my friends a people i knew at school/Pre-school were in one big line walking into my house away from the snow man. I tried to run away from the snow man but it killed me everytime (In dreams its kinda hard to run). This one time i do remember and it only happened once and this was the last of that dream i ever had, this other kid my age (Pretty sure he was my friend) stood in front of me and got killed instead of me. Someone picked me up and took me with everyone else so i could escape. I got into my house and there it was. The snowman killed me for the last time. I never had that dream ever again after that.

Im a helpful person :D if you want to contact me or wanna do some games then add them...

Skype-benny_v.t7

Steam-bvant6

Last night I dreamt I was being attacked by two bears, which I shot and killed, and then I was the dinner guest of a zombie guy who lived in a fancy house, and whose body was full of weird little maggot things which he would occasionally pick from under his shirt and eat like jelly beans.

At the end of the dream they all started growing really long and tearing out of him, and his body was kind of stretched apart, and he died.

It was extremely vividly colourful but very gruesome.

My Little Pointy: Friendship Is Stabbing - http://i.imgur.com/Qz1bx.jpg

I keep remembering my dreams from long ago here just as I'm starting a conversation with someone... The dreams were of the conversation, and after telling the person I was conversing with what the entire conversation was going to be, they believe my foresight dreams are real.

The only bad part is that I now don't have any memorable dreams.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Just... post any dreams you've had recently.

I had a weird one two days ago. It was about this forum. It was dead and had about one post per day, in the pony thread. It annoyed Ross and he closed it with some speach that I can't remember on the blog. Then... even though it was in active, a ton of members complained and he wouldn't reopen it... strange subject for a dream, I know o_O

Just... post any dreams you've had recently.

I had a weird one two days ago. It was about this forum. It was dead and had about one post per day, in the pony thread. It annoyed Ross and he closed it with some speach that I can't remember on the blog. Then... even though it was in active, a ton of members complained and he wouldn't reopen it... strange subject for a dream, I know o_O

Did I appeared in that dream? :3

I've had several dreams where I'm Batman but in the vein of Arkham Asylum/City. It doesn't usually make sense and most of the time it's dark and creepy for no reason, really.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Oh I thought the thread was about actual dream sharing o_O

Like, you dream something at the same time as someone else... heh, oops.

Just the other night, I had a dream that due to her own ill health, my gf was trying to set me up with our nextdoor neighbor. OR the neighbor's teenage daughter. She wasn't being picky. Which was knd of creepy.

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

I had a weird dream a few days ago where my cat attacked me for spraying him with a water bottle because he was trying to drink Lysol, then I went to bed and he came into my bedroom, took my phone and took pictures of me while screaming "GIVE ME YOUR FACE!" in my dad's voice. I got a good look at my phone in the dream, and there was a portfolio labeled "Embarrassing Photos to Send to Your Family" in the menu.

I don't like writer's block, I prefer to call it writer's parry.